Question about looting villages

#1PapaRosario23Posted 5/20/2011 7:15:48 PM
It seems like you kind of have to pick a side between the Polish and the Cossacks. So I decided to go with the Poles and I have been looting Cossack villages and making thousands of gold doing so. My question is what will the repercussions of this be? It seems too easy to just go around looting villages, making thousands of gold, and hiring every merc you see. There must be some sort of downside to looting villages that I don't know about.
---
Math is a well known liberal bias.
#2KadgarthPosted 5/20/2011 10:32:32 PM
Their country will hate you more and more.

This means if you ever want to make peace (via gold) it's gonna cost...a lot.
#3PapaRosario23(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2011 11:46:51 AM
Alright, so if I never want to make peace, there's no downside? That's good to know. Guess I'll keep looting everything in sight then. Thanks.
---
Math is a well known liberal bias.
#4jhonel83Posted 5/29/2011 4:30:31 PM
Actually very few of your companions agree to slaughtering peasants. They will eventually desert you
#5Guardian of HyrulePosted 5/31/2011 9:16:34 PM
jhonel83 posted...
Actually very few of your companions agree to slaughtering peasants. They will eventually desert you

This is the biggest problem, actually. Otherwise there's little negative to it. Hell, even the factions' nobles tend to do it.
---
We can all learn something from the Legend of Zelda and it's triforce, Power is nothing without the courage and wisdom to make use of it...
More topics from this board...
Price ListDustMite117/26 2:16PM