How to get my own castle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ani-silk

ani-silk
5 years ago#1
I have joined a faction. I have sieged many castles from the enemies. But I can not be the owner of the castle/s I besieges. How do I do this? I want to be the Lord of my own castles, and build the building I like. Plzz heeelp...

User Info: cthr4153

cthr4153
5 years ago#2
ani-silk posted...
I have joined a faction. I have sieged many castles from the enemies. But I can not be the owner of the castle/s I besieges. How do I do this? I want to be the Lord of my own castles, and build the building I like. Plzz heeelp...

You'll have to wait till your king offers you a fief I guess. Increasing your relationship with the king (and probably other lords too) helps it imho.

ani-silk
5 years ago#3
Thank you - I will try that!

ani-silk
5 years ago#4
I have increased the friendship to my King to max. I have helped all other Lords in my faction too. But still.. when I besiege a castle - the only messages I get is: "ask no rewards"... What should I do?

User Info: Dragon239

Dragon239
5 years ago#5
Can't you break off from a faction, siege it yourself (while having no alliance to anybody) and if you take it, it is yours?
And you are then at war with that faction, but hey <_<.
Phenom II x4 955 3.2GHZ, 4GB DDR3, HD4890 1GB, W7 Ult x64, 22inch LCD Asus monitor.
http://imgur.com/CPqGr.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xxE7h.jpg - For Aiur, not you.

User Info: bionicman_3090

bionicman_3090
5 years ago#6
ani-silk posted...
when I besiege a castle - the only messages I get is: "ask no rewards"... What should I do?

That's weird. I've never come across that problem. Are you sure you're a vassal and not a mercenary?
"Take your best shot, Flatlander woman". JC Denton.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived