Please someone help!

#1guiness42Posted 7/27/2011 7:08:52 PM
I am doing a quest to find Walker Face_Mark the bandit he is suppose to be in this town (sorry i forgot the name) but when i talk to the elder and townspeople they all say "well strangers come and go but if you think he's here feel free to look for him"

well i looked all over the town at all the houses and everything and cannot find this dude! Anyone know how to get him?

Also does anyone have a walkthrough or strat guide for this game? I googled and cam up with nothing.
---
I said no camels, those are fives camels! Can't you count? -Indiana Jones
#2abchrisPosted 7/28/2011 4:35:18 AM
I think that you have to search the town during the daytime or else he won't be there. Look for a guy named "nervous man" or something similar. They tend to just be standing in place, not walking around like the other villagers.
#3guiness42(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2011 11:24:38 PM
ok thanks!! I'll look around
---
#4abchrisPosted 7/29/2011 4:31:00 AM
There`s a lot of info on this board:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?board=214.0

I think it`s the game developer`s site.
#5guiness42(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2011 8:14:58 PM
Thanks chris!

I still can't find the guy, everyone is walking around cept for the elder and they all say "commoner" when i approach
---
#6hublabPosted 7/31/2011 9:09:55 AM
someone can help me and give me an serial key my does'nt work
#7Sater11Posted 8/13/2011 10:43:10 AM
Du musst mittags zum dorf gehen
#8Morpheus3353Posted 8/16/2011 9:56:05 AM
hublab posted...
someone can help me and give me an serial key my does'nt work

Well if you bought the game then you can surely contact the person you bought it from. Steam is generally good about that sort of thing, and your local game store will take back games that are DOA.
---
"The only thing good about Francium is that it frequently gets it's ass kicked by Germanium. "-Rebelscum994
#9trangttuongPosted 8/29/2011 5:53:16 AM

In the script of the game, the "Nervous man" is fit written to stand in big village with many houses. If you're in a small one with several of em (less than 20) it is possible that the "Nervous man" you are looking for is standing in the wilderness around the village. Just run to the edge of the village's map and run around, he may even stand inside a tree (very rare)

More topics from this board...
Price ListDustMite117/26 2:16PM