Can you confirm something for me?

#1BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/28/2012 3:19:28 AM
I was trying to get all of Mavda's rewards for selling her beast flesh, and though I didn't keep exact track of which towers I had already got a reward for (cause she gives you a reward for each tower you bring her flesh from, each having a different amount of flesh in leots you need to get), but when I brought her flesh from what I thought was the last tower I hadn't got the reward for, she gave Aeron a different speech: "I'm speechless! Take this! Don't thank me, I should be thanking you!" Question: is this indeed an indication that I got all rewards from her, or does she say this if you bring her an even higher amount of flesh after having already got a reward for that tower?
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#2LukathegreatPosted 4/28/2012 6:01:03 AM
Hmm, not sure, I'm also doing that, but I've received pretty much the same message from the Gold Tower, I sold her a lot of flesh and she gave me the Master Ring and the Glass Vase (not sure about the English names) at the same time, while other times she gave me only one item.
Maybe each tower has 2 receivable items?
Is there somewhere a list of the items received or the amount of flesh needed that is not in japanese?
#3BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 6:02:44 AM
Not that I know of, and I received the same items in the same order. It's likely those are the final rewards.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4WotanAnubisPosted 4/28/2012 6:28:51 AM
As far as I know, Mavda has three rewards for each tower, except perhaps for the last two (where she only hands out two rewards).

I think.
---
Schrodinger's Cat Wanted Dead and Alive.
#5BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 6:33:19 AM
Gonna have to look into that then. It's possible she gives out unique gift items (like the White Carpet) that trigger the final two cutscenes I'm missing for 100% completion. Thanks for the info!
---
#6Nova2689Posted 4/29/2012 3:25:45 AM(edited)
There are three rewards per tower. Each reward has a certain tier you have to reach before you can obtain the item. For example, Treetop's first three rewards can be obtained at the 150, 300 or 600 Leot mark. Every tower has their own value and the amount you turn in for the rewards are not cumulative, meaning, If you accumulate 150 Leots worth of flesh one run, turn it in, then, do another for 150 again, you will not get the item in the next tier. The amount must be all turned in at once. However, If you fulfill the requirements for a later tier, you'll receive all the items below it.

Beast Flesh is worth 20 Leots. Dripping Flesh is worth 50 Leots, and Pulsating Flesh is worth 100 Leots. The "I'm speechless" message you received does mean that you have all the rewards for that tower. I hope this answers your question. Oh, and you can only get a reward once but, I'm sure you already knew that.
#7BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 4:45:56 AM
Oooh, this is great, thank you so much for all the info! I still have lots of work to do in order to get all the rewards, and I'm seriously hoping she gives out the two theorethical exclusive gifts I need for 100% completion. Do you happen to know the max amount of leots required for all the towers?
---
#8Nova2689Posted 4/29/2012 7:56:04 AM(edited)
Treetop Tower:
150 - Mercury
300 - Power Stone
600 - Shield Talisman

Sheerdrop Spire:
200 - Potted Dryad
400 - Panacea
800 - Bronze Mirror

Wellspring Steeple:
100 - Quality Metal
250 - Sage Stone
500 - Certan Tome

Crimson Keep:
100 - Guard Stone
250 - Ambrosia
500 - Music Box

Ironclad Turret:
100 - Certan Rug
250 - Skill Band
500 - Glass Vase

Arcadian Tower:
250 - White Rug
500 - Pure Band
1000 - Ancient Clock

Rockshard Rampart:
250 - Tactical Manual
500 - Okanos Stone
1000 - Knight Storybook

Torrent Peak:
150 - Rainbow Scale
300 - Farsight Band
600 - Aios Pendant

Blazing Citadel:
150 - Red Rug
300 - Phoenix Stone
600 - Formal Dress

Truegold Tower:
200 - Aegis Steel
400 - Rustic Painting
800 - Noble Garb

Dawn/Dusk Tower:
500 - Spirit Silver
1000 - Orb of Opposites
1500 - Promise Ring
#9BeanBeanKingdom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 7:31:03 AM
I wuv you. :3
---
#10nugroPosted 4/29/2012 7:35:46 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
I wuv you. :3

me too :3