Got this from Gamestop today...

#1NikraPosted 4/30/2012 11:15:57 AM(edited)
I visited my local Gamestop today, not searching for anything specific. Then I saw that they had two copies of this game. One regular and one Limited Edition. Then I checked the price labels and discovered that it was the same price for each of them (normal game price). Guess which one I bought? lol
---
The tyrants ideal: To get a dog to carry it's own whip and being proud of it.
#2Zell_Dintch69Posted 4/30/2012 11:29:43 AM
The regular one?
---
I'm the sun that will banish the darkness from these lands!
#3Stab_SnipersPosted 4/30/2012 1:08:45 PM
How much is LE price retail?
#4Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 1:20:08 PM(edited)
Whats "LE"? I'm not English, so I have no idea what "LE" means, so please enlighten me!!!
---
#5BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/30/2012 1:29:46 PM
Dude, you said it yourself in the opening post: LE stands for Limited Edition. :P

And at my Game Stop, the LE goes for 54, while the standard one is 49. Got the LE of course. :D
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#6Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 1:59:37 PM(edited)
Stupid me. of course LE is short for Limited Edition. Well I'm Danish and it it's really not easy to compare prices with the rest of Europe, since in my country, every time I buy anything. And I really mean anything, There's a 25% tax on it.
---
#7Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 2:15:38 PM
I wiil try and convert the prices from Danish to UK: Normal price for a new game in my country is 449 Danish kroner (DKK). That's about 49 English pounds.
---
#8BeanBeanKingdomPosted 4/30/2012 2:20:26 PM
Well, that's just a little more than 54 (60 to be precise), so this tax isn't all that bad. :P
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#9nugroPosted 5/1/2012 12:10:36 AM
How's the game? :)
#10Nikra(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 2:59:15 AM
nugro posted...
How's the game? :)

I haven't had the time to try it out yet. But I hope that I will enjoy it. I'm not expecting it to be up there with Xenoblade though. That's one fantastic game.
---