Spreadsheet

#1BarburdoPosted 5/1/2012 8:41:35 AM
Hi people,

I've made a spreadsheet where I'll be adding info about the game.

Right now I've put together some info from the boards: the unique tower items and meat rewards. I'd like to add the materials needed for each weapon upgrade, materials needed to create other items and location of texts.

If you wish to contribute or correct something answer this board or PM me, and I'll credit you if you want.
#2Barburdo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 8:44:01 AM
And here is the forgotten link :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AosxZ_OvEp61dE55eHdGYjRTNmpNWXVlZTZYazVhc2c&output=html
#3LukathegreatPosted 5/1/2012 9:33:59 AM
Nice, I like it!
They're a lot of spreadsheets for Xenoblade and they're incredibly useful, it would be cool to make some for Pandora's too, since we're currently lacking official guides in an understandable language.
#4BeanBeanKingdomPosted 5/1/2012 9:52:46 AM
I'll be helping as much as I can!

Starting in a couple days. :P
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5nugroPosted 5/1/2012 9:57:20 AM(edited)
Weapon upgrade should be easy once you decipher each google translate term to game's english term. I'll get to it.

Btw, any way to let people download the spreadsheet on csv/xls format? it would make things easier to edit offline...
#6MidgardDragon99Posted 5/1/2012 11:58:30 AM
This might not be relevant since it really isn't spreadsheet material (can't create new topics for the time being) but can someone tell me how long Elena takes to translate texts? Or how you progress her towards finishing them? I'm post game and I gave her a bunch of new texts I found, but neither sleeping nor jumping between chapters is working to move her forward. Do I have to complete a tower just to get her to finish them?
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 5/1/2012 12:03:51 PM
Nah, just wait around at the entrance of a tower (possibly after getting some meat to give her once you get back), she'll likely be done if you return after a while.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#8Barburdo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 12:32:02 PM
nugro posted...
Weapon upgrade should be easy once you decipher each google translate term to game's english term. I'll get to it.

Btw, any way to let people download the spreadsheet on csv/xls format? it would make things easier to edit offline...

yes, just change the last part of the URL from html to csv, xls, ods or txt
#9nugroPosted 5/1/2012 12:41:44 PM
Barburdo posted...
yes, just change the last part of the URL from html to csv, xls, ods or txt

Ah thank you, didn't know that.
#10nugroPosted 5/1/2012 1:33:41 PM
Here you go for complete weapon material needed,

http://www.mediafire.com/?gm873xysbc0fm0c

in xls format for easy copy paste. I'm not sure on one of Stake upgrade though (denoted with ???), can't confirm it in-game since I've upgraded the level.