I don't like the story of this game much...

#1nonexistingheroPosted 5/1/2012 9:30:24 AM
So I just skip most cutscenes and pretend I'm on a quest where I kill enemies and force feed that b**** some meat. Eat it, you stupid b****! YOU BETTAH EAT SOME MEAT!

I suppose I do watch some of them. But seriously, the girl annoys me to no end.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#2LukathegreatPosted 5/1/2012 9:37:09 AM
Lol, well, since the whole point of the game is to develop a strong bond with Elena and save her from the curse, maybe that's just not the kind of game for you..
#3BeanBeanKingdomPosted 5/1/2012 9:54:46 AM
You'll like this game from the sixth tower on then. XD
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#4nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 10:13:49 AM
I am enjoying the game a decent amount. I just don't care much for the story.

Same deal for Infinite Undiscovery. I skipped most of the cutscenes, because I didn't like the story. But the gameplay was good and fun enough to last all the way through.
---
#5BeanBeanKingdomPosted 5/1/2012 10:17:04 AM
Sad to hear this though, Ganbarion made a point of making players care for Elena's predicament so that they wouldn't feel aggravated by the necessity of returning to the observatory constantly. If you don't feel like this, then in your eyes they have failed.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#6nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 10:29:41 AM
I just have something against useless girls who let someone else do pretty much all work for them. I also despise Cheria in Tales of Graces F, though I like everyone else. I don't mind the gameplay mechanics in this game and returning every so often and I like the mood the game sets.

I mean, I don't have to like every aspect of a game to enjoy it and if I can skip something I don't like to increase the overal enjoyment it's good. I don't care if I'm not playing it the way as "the developers intended", considering I'm enjoying it more by playing it how I want.
---
#7BeanBeanKingdomPosted 5/1/2012 10:37:43 AM(edited)
That's alright, everybody hates Cheria. Stupid kiddo ruining my Asbel/Sophie ship... *mumbles*
---
#8nugroPosted 5/1/2012 10:39:45 AM
She's not useless. >:(

She give you inventory upgrade and one of the most useful accessories in the game. >:(

Also, given the S ending... oh well, you'll see yourself if you manage to get or care enough to get it.
#9RaveltGloryPosted 5/1/2012 1:44:29 PM
I think...all I see is an ass who shouldn't have gotten this game.

Anyone going into this should have expected the story being what it was. And the whole point of an RPG (this is more RPG than Zelda, at least.), is in fact the story. Characters are sharing the top spot too.
#10nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 2:56:54 PM
Or you could just stop being an ass yourself. I haven't bought the game. I'm borrowing it from a friend who beat it a few days ago.

And you should also stop your stupid close-minded tunnel vision thinking. The whole point of an RPG is the story? Why don't you let me decide how I enjoy the games I play best and what I think is important? A good story is nice, but I do not give a f*** about story as long as the gameplay is good enough. Obviously, I like the a gameplay enough to keep playing the game.

Man, Gamefaqs these days is filled with elitist brats who apparently know better than me how I can enjoy my games -__-
---