Here is mine:

Athosian sword
Chaos Robe
Spirit Silver
Spur Band x 2
Pure Band
Elena's amulet
Steel Ingot
Leather Lining x 2 - With 2 of these, my equipments never break. Maybe I am not getting hit often.
#2Milon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 9:56:23 PM
I finally found a use of the Twinblades.

<Spoilers below>

When going for S ending, after the final boss battle, during the escape event, equip the Twinblades and Aeron will run a lot faster, making it a lot easier to dodge.
#3nugroPosted 5/3/2012 1:36:47 AM
It's the most powerful weapon beside stake, I always use it on my playthrough. At level 3, a single full charge combo will kill most everything up to the last tower.
#4MidgardDragon99Posted 5/3/2012 3:52:10 AM
I used whatever had the highest attack rating through my main playthrough, in post-game content (after trying out the stake) I equipped Twinblades precisely for that speed boost. Made my subsequent three (or 2 and a half if you don't quite count ending C's boss) final boss battles were much much easier with the Twinblades equipped.
#5WotanAnubisPosted 5/6/2012 1:28:22 PM
I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm about to head for the final Tower and I doubt I'll be switching up my equipment too much from now.

Currently, my equipment:

- Military Scythe

- Steel Ingot x2 - I might be willing the replace one of these, but the chain is just so useful.

- Leather Lining x2

- Sage Stone x2

- Lifeforce band - Automatic health regen? Yes, please.

- Pure band

- Spur Band

- Elena's Amulet

- Spirit Tunic - I might switch it up for a Chaos Robe if I manage to scrounge up some more Spirit Silver and Dark Matter, but I doubt I'll bother. The Chaos Robe gives the same defence boost as the Spirit Tunic and its ailment healing capability is made useless by the Pure Band.
---
Schrodinger's Cat Wanted Dead and Alive.
#6arkmanaPosted 5/6/2012 1:53:09 PM
The chaos robe also slowly refills your health.
---
It's already over.