About the RPG coin set...

#1BeanBeanKingdomPosted 5/2/2012 10:02:41 AM
Nintendo of Europe (well, Italy in my specific case) just sent me a mail saying they're organizing the shipment and that they'll ask me my address in the first week of June. Anybody else got it?
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#2LukathegreatPosted 5/2/2012 10:10:19 AM
I'm Italian as well but I haven't received it yet. Maybe in the next days.
#3SquirtlesanPosted 5/2/2012 10:10:38 AM
Yeah I just checked my mail and I had the exact same mail ( The Netherlands for me ). It said that my account was also eligible for the coins and that they will contact me via mail for my address info.
---
PSN: Baris-Lan - XBL: Baris Lan
#4ramseanPosted 5/2/2012 10:54:12 AM
yep i got the email too. UK by the way
---
Best games: Metroid Prime, Killer7, Enslaved, FFX
Best bands: Skindred, InMe, QOTSA, The Libertines
#5LukathegreatPosted 5/2/2012 11:32:20 AM
Nevermind, just got it.
#6rublorPosted 5/2/2012 11:38:31 AM
Yes! Got the email. UK
---
MH3: Ganja clan UK
#7bond007106Posted 5/2/2012 3:52:53 PM
I think Nintendo are a bit behind with me. I only just got the original confirmation email today, it says nothing about June or organizing shipment (to be precise, it says: "By registering Xenoblade Chronicles, Pandora's Tower and The Last Story, you're now eligible to receive the limited edition Club Nintendo RPG Commemorative Coin Collection. We'll be in touch shortly with all the details of how to confirm your order. Please make sure you check your email account over the next few weeks."
I live in the UK, by the way.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kunino-sagiri
#8MidgardDragon99Posted 5/3/2012 3:57:23 AM
I'm in America so I don't get it at all you lucky lucky bastards.
#9RyuhoTheDragonPosted 5/3/2012 9:00:39 AM
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
Nintendo of Europe (well, Italy in my specific case) just sent me a mail saying they're organizing the shipment and that they'll ask me my address in the first week of June. Anybody else got it?

I got mine yesterday saying the same thing first week of june and so
i got mine from nintedo ibéria (portugal and spain)
#10Destined_LonerPosted 5/3/2012 9:07:30 AM
Got it too...the email I mean.

I would be more excited if it were real gold...but I'm not complaining. All the games were good so it balances out in a way.