Isn't this game coming to the US?

#1Boo DestroyerPosted 5/2/2012 12:44:58 PM
Xenoblade Chronicles made it, and The Last Story is coming too.

But what's with this one? Doesn't it have a US release later on?
#2BeanBeanKingdomPosted 5/2/2012 12:47:23 PM
Not for the time being. Operation Rainfall is pushing for it though, I hope it comes out over there because it really, really deserves to.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#3Boo Destroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 1:02:37 PM
Was the push for the other two games strong enough to make NOA go "Okay okay, we'll release them in the US already!"?
#4BeanBeanKingdomPosted 5/2/2012 1:07:13 PM
Well, yeah, although it was respectively Game Stop and XSeeD that got NoA to budge in both cases. Right now OpRainfall is trying to directly pitch Pandora's Tower to third-party publishers.
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#5Boo Destroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 1:23:25 PM(edited)
What really sucks is how the Wii has only a little life in it left.

And even Nintendo themselves managed to cut its lifeline shorter, acting like Zelda Skyward Sword was the only release for it right now that matters at all (and acting like it alone was going to help them out of the mess that the 3DS launch got them into, which is selfish at best). "Yeah, you see all these other Wii games coming out in 2012? Well, screw them, Zelda SS is all you need for it!"
#6RaveltGloryPosted 5/2/2012 3:24:24 PM
Ugh. I hate America for letting Last Story come before this.

TLS was the lump of iron compared to the two gems XBC and Pandora's Tower.
#7Boo Destroyer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 7:28:47 PM(edited)
Forget all the other screwed up crap that America's up to! They're horrible because they can't give somebody absolutely everything he wants right this instant!
#8kylemcauliffe15Posted 5/2/2012 8:55:02 PM
RaveltGlory posted...
Ugh. I hate America for letting Last Story come before this.

Not sure what you mean by this. :/
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
#9MidgardDragon99Posted 5/2/2012 9:44:47 PM
Boo Destroyer posted...
Forget all the other screwed up crap that America's up to! They're horrible because they can't give somebody absolutely everything he wants right this instant!

Because one cannot complain about anything unless they complain about everything else that is worse, that is clearly how the world works.
#10SydLosttarotPosted 5/2/2012 10:09:25 PM
Because Xenoblade was a GS exclusive, is it a better idea to buy The Last Story there too in the hopes that NOA will funnel Pandora's Tower to the US in the same fashion as XBC or does it not matter in the estimation of the GFAQs community. I'm thinking it's easier for NOA to monitor GS sales, but a sale could just be a sale irrespective of where it's made.