A list of Tower 11 glitch workarounds:

#21Thanatos2kPosted 5/13/2013 11:46:23 AM
Sorry, I disconnected my Wii since there's no point to it anymore.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#22mr5wPosted 5/13/2013 4:25:18 PM
when i save and click no for return to game and load game back in, i can get to to tower 11 just fine but not when I use shard of divinity while inside 11 . i froze on going to both. Luckily brakfast cutacene got me on.
---
Sword lesson #1 Stick the pointy end in the squishy thing that screams and bleeds.
#23Mindwipe77Posted 5/18/2013 12:13:33 PM
just hearing all this bugstuff makes me hesitate to play my copy...i dont feel like messing with saves,freezes etc just to clear the game, next time i hope they test it
---
Now playing-DCUO, Injustice GAU,Sacred Citadel
Waiting for-Lightning Returns,Dragons Crown,PS4
#24BMK2010Posted 5/18/2013 1:26:46 PM
I'm hoping a patch is released but since Nintendo didn't support Operation Rainfall in localizing this title, I highly doubt they will support a patch release. If it was one of their own games like Skyward Sword or Other M, we would see a patch release the next day.
#25SCARECROW_XOPosted 5/18/2013 4:31:01 PM
k69Degrees posted...
saving, resetting, loading, and heading straight for tower 11 worked for me

this worked for me all four times i tried it. i think i did something different to get them to work the first time, but once they were unlocked this was foolproof for me. the eating/breakfast method did not work for me.

this is exactly what i did every time: did a tower run, came back to observatory, fed elena, bought/sold from mavda etc, slept to full health (i picked 6:00 to wake up for no particular reason) and saved. when i went to enter 11 or 12 the game froze. held down power until console turned off, started it up again, loaded file and went straight out the door to dusk tower and never got the freeze any of the times i tried it like this.

unfortunately you have to let it freeze that first time but it's a quick reset and you're back in.
---
Gamertag: SCARECROW XO
#26RollerBobPosted 5/19/2013 1:54:50 PM
My story:
- Got to the point of going to Dawn Tower.
- Slept until 7:00 to get the breakfast cutscene.
- Went for the 11th Tower.
- Freeze
- Hard Reset

- Got to the point of going to Dawn Tower.
- Went for the 11th Tower.
- No freeze
- Played a bit
- Went back to feed Elena
- Saved
- Went for the 12th Tower
- Freeze
- Hard Reset

- Triggered the breakfast cutscene
- Select the 12th Tower
- Got the scene where Elena yells at Aeron to be careful
- No freeze
- Played a bit
- Saved
- Went for the 12th Tower
- Got the scene again where Elena yells at Aeron to be careful
- No freeze
- Cleared the Towers

I only got 2 freezes, one for each tower... no clue how it happened...
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#27mmsenrabPosted 5/24/2013 12:23:50 PM
Thanatos2k posted...
My theory is it has something to do with Elena's affinity.

I didn't get any freezes UNTIL I got Elena to max affinity after my second incursion into tower 11.

Has anyone else gotten a freeze when Elena wasn't at max affinity?

I just started getting the glitch and researching it. I can answer that my affinity isnt
't maxed and it's freezing when I try to enter 11/12.
#28WilliamAdamsPosted 5/28/2013 8:13:54 PM
As I posted in another thread, I think the problem is in cut scene tracking (game has to track which cut scenes are watched or not after breaking chains) --- this would explain why different people have different things work or not work (sequencing on which cut scene was watched after which chain is different).

Anyway, going to an earlier tower, getting 2 pieces of meat, using a Shard of Divinity and immediately going to the Dusk Tower worked for me when nothing else would..
---
It's not paranoia if the Random Number Generator is really out to get you.
See Quote for Friend Codes and favourite games.
#29WilliamAdamsPosted 5/31/2013 3:40:00 AM
Edit the above to read ``once''.
---
It's not paranoia if the Random Number Generator is really out to get you.
See Quote for Friend Codes and favourite games.