This is how I've beaten the glitch. It works everytime.

#1Frozenx07Posted 6/6/2013 5:44:55 PM
I apologize for yet another thread about this. I just encountered the glitch and tried all the different methods mentioned on this board.

I noticed that one method works for the Dawn Tower (11) and a different one works for the Dusk Tower (12).

Dawn Tower:

Copy your save to another slot, then start your game with the original save. (Example: Copy slot 1 to slot 2 and boot up slot 1) You should be able to go into the Dawn Tower with no problem.

If you come back to the sanctuary to save, say no when asked to continue. Delete the second save and repeat the first step I mentioned. It's rather annoying, but this will work everytime, at least for me.

Dusk Tower:

Sleep for 12 hours or more. That's it.
#2Thanatos2kPosted 6/6/2013 6:32:05 PM
There's no reason to enter the Dawn Tower after you unlock the first shortcut.
---
-Thanatos2k-
#3link68759Posted 6/6/2013 10:29:53 PM
Frozenx07 posted...
I apologize for yet another thread about this. I just encountered the glitch and tried all the different methods mentioned on this board.

I noticed that one method works for the Dawn Tower (11) and a different one works for the Dusk Tower (12).

Dawn Tower:

Copy your save to another slot, then start your game with the original save. (Example: Copy slot 1 to slot 2 and boot up slot 1) You should be able to go into the Dawn Tower with no problem.

If you come back to the sanctuary to save, say no when asked to continue. Delete the second save and repeat the first step I mentioned. It's rather annoying, but this will work everytime, at least for me.

Dusk Tower:

Sleep for 12 hours or more. That's it.

Well, good to have more data on this.

I'm currently working on a foolproof way to bypass the glitch with the aid of a computer, so for those of you who can't find a reliable solution, I may be able to give you one. It's going to take quite a bit of time though. Stay tuned- I'll make a thread if I meet success.
#4RPGNinja123Posted 6/11/2013 11:06:56 AM
Dawn Tower and Dusk method both don't work as I go through the game again just a heads up. This glitch is unpredictable as hell as I have been saying.
---
[A Gamefaqs moderator was deleted by this message]
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#5BMK2010Posted 6/11/2013 1:16:47 PM
I just figured out a way to bypass the glitch 100% guaranteed to work every single time.

First:

- Begin the game at 6:00 and sleep for 24hrs so that it's 6:00 again.
- Enter Arcadian Tower and immediately exit to Observatory.
- Walk to the flower garden and stand their for 5mins, then walk inside the Observatory.
- Talk to Elena once.
- Walk 10 circles around the table and stop.
- Remove Strange Grains and place them in your bag.
- Give 9 Strange Grains to Elena.
- Sell 1 Strange Grains to Mavda.
- Sleep for another 24hrs and save your game
- Sleep for 12hrs this time.
- Walk to the basement and stay their for 5mins, it's important Aeron doesn't move.
- Now you're ready to leave for Dawn Tower, after this next step.
- Talk to Mavda and create an item (any item) and place it in your bag.
- Sleep for 12hrs.
- Now you should be able to enter Dawn Tower.

Good luck people.
#6RPGNinja123Posted 6/11/2013 2:37:59 PM
BMK2010 posted...
I just figured out a way to bypass the glitch 100% guaranteed to work every single time.

First:

- Begin the game at 6:00 and sleep for 24hrs so that it's 6:00 again.
- Enter Arcadian Tower and immediately exit to Observatory.
- Walk to the flower garden and stand their for 5mins, then walk inside the Observatory.
- Talk to Elena once.
- Walk 10 circles around the table and stop.
- Remove Strange Grains and place them in your bag.
- Give 9 Strange Grains to Elena.
- Sell 1 Strange Grains to Mavda.
- Sleep for another 24hrs and save your game
- Sleep for 12hrs this time.
- Walk to the basement and stay their for 5mins, it's important Aeron doesn't move.
- Now you're ready to leave for Dawn Tower, after this next step.
- Talk to Mavda and create an item (any item) and place it in your bag.
- Sleep for 12hrs.
- Now you should be able to enter Dawn Tower.

Good luck people.

Lol you are getting influenced by too many trolls. But I laughed alot.
---
[A Gamefaqs moderator was deleted by this message]
3DS Friend Code = 0232-8140-1787 (send a PM if you add me)
#7GodofLazinessPosted 6/12/2013 7:43:57 PM
The one trick that seems to work for me (so far) is when you save the game, quit the game when it ask you to continue and then load up your save file. That's it, simple.
---
Official Guardian Knight Slacker of Safe Haven.
Light blinds us and forces us to stumble about in ignorance - Altair
#8NatakiroPosted 6/15/2013 12:17:11 PM
I found one that works every single time for me. I would have posted it sooner, but I have no internet access at home.

Anyway, what you do is pretty simple.

Once you get back from the Dusk/Dawn Towers to give Elena flesh, do everything you need to do first (store, buy, sell items; BE SURE TO GET RID OF YOUR FLESH! I only had it not work once and it was when I had flesh with me) and then save.

After you save, go back to the Wii Menu ( I accessed the menu by using the HOME Menu) and load the game again from there. Access your save on the game's main screen. Once it loads you back in the Observatory, immediately go to the place outside that lets you access the towers.
*BE SURE TO FOLLOW THIS AND TAKE YOUR TIME!! This might sound silly and tedious, but bear with me.

Once you are standing there, just stand there a few seconds (I count to seven seconds), then press the A Button to access the Tower List. Hover over the Dusk/Dawn Tower of your choice BUT DO NOT PRESS ANYTHING FOR 7 OR SO SECONDS! After ~7 seconds, press A to get the confirmation screen. WAIT AGAIN FOR ~7 SECONDS. After that, hit A and it should let you in.
*For the 7 seconds, I just had the light on the options go back and forth 7 times as my timer*

3) stand outside the observatory in the Tower Select area and wait ~7 seconds then press A
4) Hover over the Dusk/Dawn Tower of your choice and wait ~7 seconds then press A
5) Hover over the enter tower option and wait ~7 seconds then press A

I think the game apparently has a loading problem, because it worked for me every time if I had no flesh and waited 7~10 seconds before each option. I know this sounds convoluted and stupid, but it really worked for me.

Also! If you want to go back into these Towers after you complete them, register Centrum first by entering it and leaving, then do the above. It would not let me in until I registered Centrum.
#9NatakiroPosted 6/15/2013 12:23:33 PM
Natakiro posted...
I found one that works every single time for me. I would have posted it sooner, but I have no internet access at home.

Once you get back from the Dusk/Dawn Towers to give Elena flesh, do everything you need to do first (store, buy, sell items; BE SURE TO GET RID OF YOUR FLESH! I only had it not work once and it was when I had flesh with me) and then save.

After you save, go back to the Wii Menu ( I accessed the menu by using the HOME Menu) and load the game again from there. Access your save on the game's main screen. Once it loads you back in the Observatory, immediately go to the place outside that lets you access the towers.
*BE SURE TO FOLLOW THIS AND TAKE YOUR TIME!! This might sound silly and tedious, but bear with me.

Once you are standing there, just stand there a few seconds (I count to seven seconds), then press the A Button to access the Tower List. Hover over the Dusk/Dawn Tower of your choice BUT DO NOT PRESS ANYTHING FOR 7 OR SO SECONDS! After ~7 seconds, press A to get the confirmation screen. WAIT AGAIN FOR ~7 SECONDS. After that, hit A and it should let you in.
*For the 7 seconds, I just had the light on the options go back and forth 7 times as my timer*

3) stand outside the observatory in the Tower Select area and wait ~7 seconds then press A
4) Hover over the Dusk/Dawn Tower of your choice and wait ~7 seconds then press A

I think the game apparently has a loading problem, because it worked for me every time if I had no flesh and waited 7~10 seconds before each option. I know this sounds convoluted and stupid, but it really worked for me.

Also! If you want to go back into these Towers after you complete them, register Centrum first by entering it and leaving, then do the above. It would not let me in until I registered Centrum.

Just to let you guys know, this isn't a joke. Might sound really dumb, but it worked for me over 50 times. I kept going back to upgrade all of my weapons and such. I tested a bunch of combinations (took forever), and only took it as a confirmation if it worked 5 times in a row. When I first got to these Towers, it would not even let me in, so I thought after a while, "Maybe it is just lame and needs time to load", so I decided to wait between confirming options, and it worked.

I really hope this works for you :D
#10DarkAres_02Posted 6/27/2013 9:38:04 PM
Natakiro posted...

This has worked consistently for me, so THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You have saved me from being too infuriated to beat this game.
---
Waiting for: SMT x Fire Emblem, and Watch Dogs
Official Sully of the Fire Emblem: Awakening board