My prediction came true *what a shock*...

#1RPGNinja123Posted 8/6/2013 2:44:12 PM
Months later and still no fix for the glitch which I predicted all along and many people thought I was crazy and XSEED wouldn't abandon their fans.

Still though, for those of you who are new here if you want a permanent workaround to the glitch just go look up a youtube video and how to get through the Dawn and Dusk towers and just speed rush it. You will thank me later.
---
3DS FC- 0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add) RPGs are the best genre.
#2mtjormitchPosted 8/6/2013 6:01:31 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
Months later and still no fix for the glitch which I predicted all along and many people thought I was crazy and XSEED wouldn't abandon their fans.

Still though, for those of you who are new here if you want a permanent workaround to the glitch just go look up a youtube video and how to get through the Dawn and Dusk towers and just speed rush it. You will thank me later.

Dude... let it go man. At this point you sound like a raving madman. Sorry to be mean to you. But seriously. You sound like Xseed killed your dog or something.

I forgave them and they knew they screwed the pooch completely. Yet the game is still playable and fun though and it is possible to get through the towers in one go.

This should have been fixed. I agree. But even then it was released as basically the last good game on the wii anyways. The fact is, making a wii game patch now is suicidal.

However, if you want a non-glitched copy, get a pal wii and a pal copy. Just get a adapter for it and a TV to work with it and you will be fine.
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#3OriginalHamsterPosted 8/7/2013 9:12:12 AM
I have glitchless version, it's NTSCU, NTSCU save.

I did build it with part of the PAL game code, using Wiiscruber and partition builder.
---
M:OM Defense Force
8th Platoon
#4AxtlarPosted 8/7/2013 1:59:39 PM
XSeed killed his wife and children, don't mind him.
#5RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 2:47:16 PM(edited)
mtjormitch posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

Dude... let it go man. At this point you sound like a raving madman. Sorry to be mean to you. But seriously. You sound like Xseed killed your dog or something.

I forgave them and they knew they screwed the pooch completely. Yet the game is still playable and fun though and it is possible to get through the towers in one go.

This should have been fixed. I agree. But even then it was released as basically the last good game on the wii anyways. The fact is, making a wii game patch now is suicidal.

However, if you want a non-glitched copy, get a pal wii and a pal copy. Just get a adapter for it and a TV to work with it and you will be fine.

Don't worry you aren't being mean you are just acting ridiculous and nonsensical.

Let it go? You make it sound like I post here everyday. Stop being a raving fanboy and relax. You need to let go of your obsession with defending a decent company who makes frequent mistakes.

Of course they wouldnt make a patch, but you addressed nothing I said. I was just basically stating I was right all along and people like you don't want to be reminded of it.

The only thing XSEED killed was this game for NTSC region players and hampered the replayability otherwise it is a perfect sendoff for the Operation Rainfall era.
---
#6steambot05Posted 8/9/2013 3:44:08 PM
RPGNinja123 posted...
mtjormitch posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

Don't worry you aren't being mean you are just acting ridiculous and nonsensical.

Let it go? You make it sound like I post here everyday. Stop being a raving fanboy and relax.

Aye man, hey. No. Let's remain calm here.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLngDsbm4Ps | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoVjTv6Fu44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e8Oz8ndLTQ | Check this game out!
#7mtjormitchPosted 8/10/2013 9:38:46 AM
RPGNinja123 posted...
mtjormitch posted...
RPGNinja123 posted...

Let it go? You make it sound like I post here everyday. Stop being a raving fanboy and relax. You need to let go of your obsession with defending a decent company who makes frequent mistakes.

Of course they wouldnt make a patch, but you addressed nothing I said. I was just basically stating I was right all along and people like you don't want to be reminded of it.

The only thing XSEED killed was this game for NTSC region players and hampered the replayability otherwise it is a perfect sendoff for the Operation Rainfall era.

Reread your own posts. You sound literally insane with how you keep attacking me like that. You are not responding to any reason at all. I also think it's bullcrap it wasn't fixed. But again, fixing a game by making a patch on a DEAD system is insane. How can this not be understood by you?
---
People need to realize that games are art. Seriously, it's been proven over and over again. I think it's about time to people to man up and finally say this.
#8Dark WyvernPosted 8/11/2013 12:52:14 PM
...a decent company who makes frequent mistakes.

Frequent? Please elaborate.
#9RPGNinja123(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 7:59:54 PM(edited)
Reread your own posts. You sound literally insane with how you keep attacking me like that. You are not responding to any reason at all. I also think it's bullcrap it wasn't fixed. But again, fixing a game by making a patch on a DEAD system is insane. How can this not be understood by you?

You literally aren't reading what I am typing at all.

I completely agree with everything you are saying but you keep ignoring my only point, this is just me saying I was "basically right all along" and they would never patch the game and XSEED was doing damage control from the very beginning and trying to save face for precisely that reason - Nintendo wouldn't patch the game on a dead system.

So once again... take a breather and relax and stop pretending to be a victim. There was literally not attacking going on whatsoever, you just can't read.
---
#10link68759Posted 8/16/2013 2:59:49 PM
*returns to the board for the first time in months*

Glad to see RPGNinja is still being RPGNinja.