Damn this game is brutal

#1EatShannaPosted 4/22/2012 5:01:42 AM

And I love it.

I've been toying with the demo for a couple of hours now and I've pulled off some delicious kills.

One soldier had the bullet go through his left ear, destroying both eye sockets and nose.

Another was hit in the chest and fragments from the bullet travelled through his stomach and out his butt, then went through his buddy's chest and finally a car door.

When two soldiers were rushing my position I threw a rock pass them, they turned around and went to check aligning themselves perfectly for a two for one special.

I shattered a sniper's knees with one shot.

And finally, the coolest of them all, I fired a round that went through two soldiers, then hit a grenade strapped to a third soldier's belt causing it to explode.

So far I'm impressed and can't wait to play some co-op with a friend. 

#2vyrosePosted 4/22/2012 10:45:03 AM

uau! im waiting for the game, i havent played the demo, but for what u described it sounds an amazing game, cant wait to play, tell me, we can throw rocks? what enviroment things can we use?

#3EatShanna(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2012 1:27:04 PM
Rocks are part of your equipment along with trip mines, land mines, dynamite and grenades.

Very useful for distracting or luring enemies into traps.
#4TPulla02Posted 4/22/2012 1:36:16 PM
EatShanna posted...
And I love it.I've been toying with the demo for a couple of hours now and I've pulled off some delicious kills.One soldier had the bullet go through his left ear, destroying both eye sockets and nose.Another was hit in the chest and fragments from the bullet travelled through his stomach and out his butt, then went through his buddy's chest and finally a car door.When two soldiers were rushing my position I threw a rock pass them, they turned around and went to check aligning themselves perfectly for a two for one special.I shattered a sniper's knees with one shot.And finally, the coolest of them all, I fired a round that went through two soldiers, then hit a grenade strapped to a third soldier's belt causing it to explode. So far I'm impressed and can't wait to play some co-op with a friend. I

I was so impressed by the demo. And man, those two-for-one's are awesome! I had a friend of mine watching me play the demo and I had absolutely no idea that I had two enemy soldiers lined up simultaneously when I took the shot. Cue slo-mo bullet crawl and bloody impact through both of them. He might as well have had "Holy ****" written across his forehead.
---
Intel i5 2500k @ 3.7 Mhz | Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1333 MHz | Galaxy GTX 580 (1.5 GB) | Windows 7 64-bit