anyone finding this now with games.

#1LIQUIDSWORDS280Posted 4/24/2012 12:40:21 PM

i got the first game on pc and always play with keyboard and mouse and enjoy it. but with this 2nd game find it easier to play with joypad. it seems easier and fun i tried keyboard and mouse but it seems not the same as in the first game. noticed this on just cause 1 and 2. 1 i would always play with keyboard and mouse 2 always joypad. only game which i still can do on keyboard and mouse are the kane and lynch games, just wondering will max payne 3 be the same or only one i play with joypad. anyone else finding this that games we played with keyboard and mouse are getting sequels where it dont seem the same to play that way and joypad seems better.

#2MiIkManPosted 4/26/2012 2:46:29 PM
Being fairly new to PC gaming and having first played with a keyboard and mouse just last year, I can honestly say at this point that keyboard and mouse truly are superior to controllers. I played Just Cause 2 on PS3 when it originally came out but I'm playing it again on PC with mods and although keyboard and mouse takes a little getting use to with a game like that, I'm sticking it out and ultimately prefer it. It may not be as streamlined as controllers but I honestly prefer k/m at this point.
---
Drink your milk!
#3jer_1Posted 4/26/2012 6:04:13 PM
It's definitely faster and more accurate going kb/m, no denying that. I have played the PS3 & the PC versions and the PC version handles so much better just from the mouse, quicker at the very least.
#4TsengPosted 4/26/2012 6:13:03 PM
WAY better with kb/mouse. But everyone has their preference.
#5LIQUIDSWORDS280(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 8:19:34 PM

also on first game on keyboard and mouse you could press a button bring up the sniper scope and look for your target. on sniper elite 2 with keyboard you have to press a button to bring up scope hold that button then move around. but when i tried it with joypad it one button brought up scope anyone test that as well?

#6M0rtis86Posted 5/2/2012 3:54:33 PM
LIQUIDSWORDS280 posted...
also on first game on keyboard and mouse you could press a button bring up the sniper scope and look for your target. on sniper elite 2 with keyboard you have to press a button to bring up scope hold that button then move around. but when i tried it with joypad it one button brought up scope anyone test that as well?

In the control settings just switch the button used for the scope from scope to scope toggle. That'll make it so you click your right mouse button and it'll bring up the scope until you click it again.
#7IceQBkidPosted 5/3/2012 9:20:05 AM

If Kb/m bothers you so much just buy a Zalman FPS Gun. Thats what I play all my shooters with now :D

#8GownoPsiePosted 5/4/2012 6:21:00 AM
Tseng posted...
WAY better with kb/mouse. But everyone has their preference.

Especially heretics.
#9MashYouGoodPosted 5/6/2012 6:46:36 AM
Action games suck with mouse / keyboard.

Sure, you can get faster kills in FPS' and more commands-per-minute with RTS', but the 'feel' of it simply isn't fun or engaging.
#10ZukkusPosted 5/6/2012 11:01:27 AM
Burn the heretics!
---
"I just wasted a bullet. Don't waste your life." -Big Boss