Worth the pre-order?

#1The_EyesPosted 4/24/2012 2:31:27 PM
Its a bit of a steep price for me, do you guys think its worth the preorder? Do you think you'll be able to buy the extra mission and two guns as a separate DLC after it comes out?
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own
~Adam Savage
#2worldwar24Posted 4/24/2012 7:28:44 PM
Have you played the demo? If so, did you enjoy it? What will you have to do without for a week or so to be able to afford it?

Myself, I've played the demo several times a day since I downloaded it. It's not perfect but I've had a blast [no pun intended] and will be paying money I can't afford to have more fun.

C'est la vie.
---
xxiv
#3Sir_ThomasPosted 4/25/2012 3:17:10 PM
I think it is worth the pre-order: !. to save a few bucke, and 2 to get the Kill Hitler mission. It is steep. If you don't already have Sniper Elite, that is selling for $9.99, and it has 28 missions. Could keep you going until the price comes down of V2.
#4worldwar24Posted 4/25/2012 10:39:45 PM
Pre-ordered it today, wasn't aware of the "kill Hitler mission" till Sir Thomas mentioned it, i will probably play this mission MANY times ... O.o

.... dear devs @ Rebellion could we please have a kill Stalin mission too ??
---
xxiv
#5BigMan313Posted 4/26/2012 5:13:16 AM
I pre-ordered it. I really liked the demo. Sure I have beefs and I wish it was more open (not talking sandbox or anything) but I'm sure the demo level was there just to funnel kills to get everyone hyped. Other then that I can't wait to play this next week.
---
I don't know much about DC other than Flash could solo the Marvelverse and that Batman could make god stop believing in himself. - Rauzaraku
#6witty_name83Posted 4/26/2012 9:15:47 PM

I pre-ordered it. I really liked the demo. Sure I have beefs and I wish it was more open (not talking sandbox or anything) but I'm sure the demo level was there just to funnel kills to get everyone hyped. Other then that I can't wait to play this next week.

this is pretty much exactly how i feel
---
#7The_Eyes(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 3:29:04 PM
Yeah I caved and preordered. The Demo is way too much fun. If the game is much more open as Rebellion said, its going to be fantastic.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own
~Adam Savage