German Eyes

#1SARGE230Posted 4/27/2012 11:14:25 AM
Apparently germans have incredible eye sight. I tuck myself back in a dark corner. On my sights is barely an enemy. I shoot, kill then shuffle to just barely see the next enemy to shoot. But hey whats this? Hes already shooting at me even though on the kill cams i cant see myself. So how bout we drop the range on machine gun enemy sight distance and keep this game a little more realistic.
#2The_EyesPosted 4/27/2012 4:27:46 PM
Again, its a demo. Wait for the actual game to come out to make your complaints. If you noticed it Im sure Rebellion did too.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own
~Adam Savage
#3BlackMantisPosted 4/28/2012 9:29:21 AM
German genetic engineering.
#4Sir_ThomasPosted 4/29/2012 1:54:46 PM
They are SUPERMEN after all!
#5witty_name83Posted 4/29/2012 9:31:47 PM
blue eyes can see better than all of the colors duh
---
#6pengalorPosted 4/30/2012 9:36:53 AM
The_Eyes posted...
Again, its a demo. Wait for the actual game to come out to make your complaints. If you noticed it Im sure Rebellion did too.

That makes absolutely no sense. A demo is there to give you an idea of what to expect from the full game. Demos usually come from a finalized build after the game has already gone gold, which means any changes would be a day one patch at best.
---
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Pengalor/sig_2copy.jpg
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/pengalor/advanced
#7dwaynedibbleyPosted 4/30/2012 3:17:19 PM
pengalor posted...
The_Eyes posted...

That makes absolutely no sense. A demo is there to give you an idea of what to expect from the full game. Demos usually come from a finalized build after the game has already gone gold, which means any changes would be a day one patch at best.

You work for which development team/publisher to know how this is 'usually' done?
#8witty_name83Posted 4/30/2012 3:32:51 PM
I understand both sides of this argument, but it's not like it would be hard to re-work a couple scripts before the game is released or have a patch ready to go at release.
---
#9pengalorPosted 5/1/2012 12:23:29 AM
dwaynedibbley posted...
pengalor posted...
The_Eyes posted...

You work for which development team/publisher to know how this is 'usually' done?

It's been a well-known fact for the past decade. The only real recent change in this trend is nowadays if they want to emphasize that the product is unfinished they will call it a beta instead of a demo. Day-one patches are also quite common nowadays but demos are still put out to be a representation of the final product and are there to interest someone in buying the game.
---
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Pengalor/sig_2copy.jpg
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/pengalor/advanced
#10dwaynedibbleyPosted 5/1/2012 1:11:18 AM
pengalor posted...
dwaynedibbley posted...
pengalor posted...
The_Eyes posted...

It's been a well-known fact for the past decade. The only real recent change in this trend is nowadays if they want to emphasize that the product is unfinished they will call it a beta instead of a demo. Day-one patches are also quite common nowadays but demos are still put out to be a representation of the final product and are there to interest someone in buying the game.

Lol shows what you know. I've been a qa lead for the last ten years in various software houses, some of which released games.

Don't talk that confidently about things you don't really know about. It don't look that cool when u get called out.