Share your awesome kill stories!

#1iimthomasPosted 5/1/2012 8:16:51 PM
Just cause kills in this game are so damn awesome. I find myself shrieking and yelling when I see the bullet travel and hit the dude in the most awesome place.

But there was this one dude prone and was about to prone away, but i managed to get just a little bit of an angle and shot went right under his neck through his head. Damn it was awesome.
#2ATARIJAWAPosted 5/2/2012 10:45:29 AM(edited)
I hit a guy square in the elbow and the bullet traveled up his arm through the bone and out his shoulder blade. I thought that was pretty cool. Only happened once.

I've hit a few guys in the hip where the bullet came out his anal cavity. Not his butt cheeks but the actual hole.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Major dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people who agree so far = 57
#3SpeedJunkie79Posted 5/2/2012 11:17:16 AM
This shocked me when it happened: Fingers come off. A round I fired skimmed along the side of an enemy's rifle on its way to his chest and it took off 4 fingers from the hand supporting the rifle.
#4TemkaNYPosted 5/2/2012 12:44:21 PM

Anyone tried hitting a dude through the scope into his $%^@ eye ?

you know , the Saving Private Ryan style !

#5ATARIJAWAPosted 5/2/2012 12:46:19 PM

Anyone tried hitting a dude through the scope into his $%^@ eye ?
you know , the Saving Private Ryan style !

I've tried it. Doesn't seem possible. Seems the bullet passes through the scope without impacting it.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Major dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people who agree so far = 57
#6TemkaNYPosted 5/2/2012 12:50:33 PM

ACE for the effort ))

#7worldwar24Posted 5/2/2012 1:32:03 PM
As ATARIJAWA says it doesn't seem possible - having tried this many, many times. Which is a shame.
---
xxiv
#8G4me4ddictPosted 5/2/2012 1:33:58 PM
I did that in the demo! Id call it the Carlos Hathcock style though!

It was the first sniper up in the building. It went straight into the scope, into his eye, and out the back of his skull.
---
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest man. - Wonka
#9iamftwlolPosted 5/3/2012 11:13:38 PM
It's possible, did it the other day while streaming to some friends. The bullet sparks off the metal of the scope as it enters and exits both sides then turns his eye to goo and exits the back of his head in full bloody goodness.

Still, my best shot ever was the triple I got, shot from the top of a building down at a guy and the bullet went through his eye out the back of his neck into his friends testicle then ricochets off an enemies rifle that was laying prone behind them and goes directly into his eye. It was amazing, and I got the achy for getting a ricochet headshot from it. Win/win
---
I am storng and doesn't afraid of anything!
#10gritzyiiiPosted 5/4/2012 8:51:11 AM
I came across some Colonel giving a pep talk to a line of his men, 5 of em to be exact. Thought it'd be funny to shoot his grenade when he was walking around in front of em; not only was it the most gruesome x-ray I'd seen so far (all the stomach area organs exploded) but I also killed his men in the blast. Glorious.
---
XBox Live/PSN GT: Gritzy85
"Man can overcome anything except a succession of ordinary days." - Goethe