WANNA SNIPE?? Get this!!

#1reverence26Posted 5/1/2012 11:31:57 PM
This games amazing. Hats off to the devs, they have done what I feel sniper ghost warrior tried to do.

Give the essence of what game made sniping cool. The original sniper elite.
---
"and my enemies FALL before me"
#2giocarePosted 5/2/2012 2:18:33 PM
More like "wanna snipe? In linear levels? Against omniscient AI? Get this!"
#3CYBORG112Posted 5/2/2012 6:04:33 PM(edited)
giocare posted...
More like "wanna snipe? In linear levels? Against omniscient AI? Get this!"

lol i agree with this. The levels are not impressing me at all, its like, infront of you is a swarm of enemies, have fun sniping them. I wish they made this game more open so there is fun is finding good sniping locations and executing the kill, more stealth involved even.
#4reverence26(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 8:56:01 PM
yeah, after more playthrough, its VERY linear! theres no other option other then sniping! oh well, at least they did manage to make that enjoyable.
---
#5The_EyesPosted 5/2/2012 9:07:21 PM
I agree, way too linear. Last time I preorder anything
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own
~Adam Savage
#6Link_AJPosted 5/3/2012 8:42:41 AM
The_Eyes posted...
I agree, way too linear. Last time I preorder anything

Good for you! :D
#7RapidFirE53211Posted 5/3/2012 6:20:11 PM

Game is too linear and unrealistic. I really wish a proper sniper game would come out. ArmA 2 is ok....but it's so unpolished :/

#8DaMan20Posted 5/5/2012 9:47:46 PM
Jesus H Christ, people are never satisfied ffs, it was never made as a ultra realistic sniping simulator, just like the previous part, it was a sniping game with somewhat of a realistic touch and arcade in it.,,,
---
'I Wanna Rock & Roll All Nite And Party Every Day!'
#9MashYouGoodPosted 5/6/2012 6:35:11 AM
They needed to make it more 'free roam'. I recall in RDR that finding a good coign of vantage was actually quite helpful in multiplayer, for picking people off as they joined the game.

Silly they didn't think along those lines in this. I guess it may have strained / exposed the AI too much... or something.
#10reverence26(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 11:49:11 PM
you sir, are entitled to your rant, as am i. apparently playing a sniping game claiming to have realistic sniping (difficulty) and then funneling you down a CLOSE QUARTERS game setting isnt reason to complain.

nor is it reason to complain about to spawning as , for example, you cant get really far off kills because some enemies wont appear UNTIL youve triggered them. but why should we complain?? or the overall score its recieved from metacritic 64%.

which sounds about right since they got about half the game right.
---