No one's playing online?

#1kumonokuroPosted 5/2/2012 5:20:44 AM
I just got this game yesterday and the single player campaign is awesome and gonna try out cooperative as well but when i tried to see what competitive was like there was no rooms in the lobby no servers or anything... Am I just too early, or is the competitive multiplayer bad?
---
Capcom knows all
#2SpacedDuckPosted 5/2/2012 5:25:51 AM
Yeah, yesterday there was maybe 10 rooms, mostly full but this morning when I checked, there was only one server up and it was full.

One good thing I guess is that if you make a room of your own, it would likely fill up quick from people such as us looking for a room.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#3kumonokuro(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 5:40:08 AM
Ah ok I'll keep that in mind thanks!
---
Capcom knows all
#4SpeedJunkie79Posted 5/2/2012 7:42:12 AM
I have a way easier time finding co-op games than multiplayer games. My guess is everyone is still working their way through the campaign first.
#5SpacedDuckPosted 5/2/2012 8:48:04 AM
That or they're waiting for more reviews to make the purchase. This game is largely flying under the radar.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#6MashYouGoodPosted 5/6/2012 5:59:39 AM
Dunno why they made the co-op online only (death match multi, I can I understand)--the screams 'split-screen '.

With a game like this, you need a couch buddy so you can communicate unhindered and without lag. Also, the game isn't that great. So, any hurdle to playing co-op is likely a bridge too far for most.

It's not like the game is particularly demanding graphics-wise either...