Control Problem

#1THE__ENDPosted 5/5/2012 9:53:06 PM
When I'm in cover with the sniper rifle and I hold the LT it goes automatically to the crosshairs (no scope). Everytime I have to wait for the cross hairs to appear then press UP on the D pad to look through the scope.

Is there anyway to fix this? Why is this happening?

On the PS3 version when I'm in cover with the sniper rifle and holding L1 it automatically lets me look through the scope (no crosshairs).
---
Now, spirits, grant me the strength to finish this... one... final prey...
#2HanzerguyPosted 5/6/2012 12:30:14 AM
PC Action Shooter Third-Person Tactical Historic

Are you sure you're in the right place? Might want to try the 360 forums.
#3THE__END(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2012 9:40:55 AM
Yes I am in the correct place. I'm playing on PC with an xbox 360 controller plugged in. I finally figured out what the problem is. The button is pressure sensitive and I have to put lots of pressure on the button for the scope to come up. I guess the button on my controller is messed up because I'm having to press down really hard and hold it there with lots of pressure for the scope mode to appear.
---
Now, spirits, grant me the strength to finish this... one... final prey...
#4Psycko101Posted 5/13/2012 3:21:18 PM
(Sorry for the noob question)

How do we use a wireless 360 controller in the pc??
---
"U r dead u just don't know it yet"
#5sfcalimariPosted 5/13/2012 3:24:17 PM

When I'm in cover with the sniper rifle and I hold the LT it goes automatically to the crosshairs (no scope). Everytime I have to wait for the cross hairs to appear then press UP on the D pad to look through the scope.

Sounds like a bug, I'd verify your file integrity on Steam.

How do we use a wireless 360 controller in the pc??

Just plug it in and use it, if you have the pc adapter dongle plugged into your pc.
---
things that work interest us less than things that don't.
--Adam Gopnik