Weird camera angles

#1Rapi16Posted 4/3/2012 7:04:51 AM
Hey guys, I picked up a 3DS on Sunday and have been having a lot of fun with this game. I decided to get the console even if I can't see the 3D (eye problem). There is one thing that bugs me though, there are some parts where the camera is very obviously set up to take advantage of the 3D, and I find that it's confusing to see where you're going when you play in regular mode. For example, in the clouds bonus levels, it's pretty much impossible for me to see where I'm going.
Are these angles kind of bothersome even if you can see the 3D, or does it really work to let you see what you're doing exactly?
Oh well, still a really fun game :)
#2Mascot_GamerPosted 4/3/2012 9:14:50 AM
It never helps with those things whether you play in 2D or 3D as far as I am concerned. Maybe I lack depth perception, but the 3D just makes the lines of objects shift a little, but everything is still flat which makes it hard to judge a jump.
#3Rapi16(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2012 11:33:25 AM
Interesting, so would you say that it's kind of obvious to see what they went for, but that it didn't really work?
#4ukokira1Posted 4/3/2012 5:27:06 PM
actually the 3D helps in a lot of places. those cloud places especially
---
3DS FC: 2750-1586-8989
#5RedIsPoeticPosted 4/4/2012 12:57:56 AM
I found that it helps in every 3D Recommended Area, except for a single Cloud Bonus Area where the 3D depth didn't quite match up with the actual depth.
---
Awesomesauce, there's awesomesauce everywhere!