My girlfriend picked this game up for me the other week and I'm finally getting around to playing it--haven't started yet, but I plan on soon. That said, I have a couple of questions (I probably could answer via Google but I'm trying to avoid spoiling anything else):
- does it rain anywhere in the game?
- do you get to go to the beach in this game?
- are there any odes to Super Mario 64 (levels, music, etc.?)
Thanks a lot.
answer to your frist two questions no
i love this site
black 2 fc 3182 4431 4575
Hmm. Oh well :P
Thanks for answering my questions, though. 's appreciated.
I barely even spoil anything here, but just in case...
There is rain in one area. It rains
I don't remember any Super Mario 64 references.
There are beach like areas.
There is a certain part in the game where it rains, shame there was only one part since it actually looked pretty cool.
If I recall correctly, you hear that song when you're in a slide level in Mario 64. I might be wrong though, coulda been another song.
I'm more interested in why you asked about rain and a beach? Why would that matter? I'm really just curious.
Gamertag: Private Filth
I love the beach and rain is incredibly atmospheric. I'd imagine both the locale and weather effect it'd look beautiful in 3D.
That's all there is to it, really :P
1) Yes. The water stages are all in the beach. You can tell by the songs playing and the settings.
2) Yes. Right before the final battle.
3) Not directly, but yes anyway. It's a 3D Mario game and takes place on solid ground instead of space.