Arcana hearts 3

#1celong27Posted 4/12/2012 4:30:37 AM
How does this game compare to the above?.
#2Whitecat007Posted 4/12/2012 4:33:36 AM
I would like to know too.
#3Musashi920Posted 4/12/2012 4:36:16 AM
AH3 is a fanservice game of all the anime girl stereotypes. This game has actual interesting cool characters.

From tournament footage I've seen AH3 has 4 playable characters in a cast of 20 or so with different summons to equip. This so far has 8 well balanced and playable characters, with extra depth in going in solo, 2 team, or 3 team.

AH3 is a game most people have never heard. And most people in the FGC only know of but haven't played.

AH3 sucks. This game doesn't...

It's more like BlazBlue or Guilty Gear with added depth of team play, IMO.
---
PSN: Keiji86Maeda
SF4: Blanka MK9: Kano, Jade MvC3: Wolvie, Spencer, Wesker
#4FlameKishinPosted 4/12/2012 4:40:55 AM
Musashi920 posted...
AH3 is a fanservice game of all the anime girl stereotypes. This game has actual interesting cool characters.

From tournament footage I've seen AH3 has 4 playable characters in a cast of 20 or so with different summons to equip. This so far has 8 well balanced and playable characters, with extra depth in going in solo, 2 team, or 3 team.

AH3 is a game most people have never heard. And most people in the FGC only know of but haven't played.

Dude, this game I never played totally sucks, and has only like 4 characters according to the 1 tournament I saw (which made me a master at the game, by the way)!!
#5SyggysPosted 4/12/2012 4:42:18 AM
They're both good and fun games. I don't know why people want to trash other fighting games so much. Its great that there are so many different ones all with their own style and unique mechanics. Its these differences that make this my favourite genre.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#6DarkJaydragonPosted 4/12/2012 4:47:15 AM
FlameKishin posted...
Musashi920 posted...

Dude, this game I never played totally sucks, and has only like 4 characters according to the 1 tournament I saw (which made me a master at the game, by the way)!!

<3
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#7TaizukuPosted 4/12/2012 4:51:32 AM
Well, I ACTUALLY played Arcana Heart 3 religiously for a while. The differences come down to some major things. One, that guy was right, there are lots of fanservice anime girl things in that game...lots of them. The gameplay is very different from other fighting games, and it's much easier to be cheap in Arcana Heart. About 4 playable out of 24? I'd go with that. There are about 4 characters in Arcana that are just so absurdly strong compared to the others that it's unfair. Arcana is unbalanced as hell. The Arcanas themselves actually just make that worse, with some of them being so weak that they do about 10% of your bar, and others doing up to 70% of your bar. The way the special meter works is pretty broken...it refills on it's own. Theres a button that makes you home in and dash to your opponent. Arcana is broken as hell and is nothing like this game. But they are both fun in completely different ways.
---
Skullgirls > The World
PSN: MobileFlame
#8Shadow2790xPosted 4/12/2012 5:03:39 AM

Musashi920 posted...

Hah, good post sir. That guy is delusional and a fanboy.
---
Yes! Yes! Yes!
PSN: Shadow2790x - [3DS FC: 3179-6714-5406]
#9TaizukuPosted 4/12/2012 5:04:41 AM
No..he's actually pretty close to being right.
---
Skullgirls > The World
PSN: MobileFlame
#10Gimpt3Posted 4/12/2012 5:13:37 AM
AH3 is good, this game is good.

Their gameplay is pretty much COMPLETELY different.
---
PSN: Gimpt