Share your rage mail.

#1420Gamer4LifePosted 4/17/2012 7:36:09 PM
Got some guy (I think his name was something like MercilessKilling) that send me a rage mail stating im a scrub because i didnt do enough combos and i do supers after throws. I was using PAINWHEEL. I love this game buy the way having way more fun than some of the 60 dollar fighting games live purchased.
---
LIVE TheSativaGamer
PSN TheTHCGamer
#2Tom_PowersPosted 4/17/2012 7:45:01 PM
I haven't gotten any hate mail because I haven't been able to find a match for three days!
---
"This isn't 1914, and the ISA aren't trying to topple the Kaiser."
- mikedutches ///// Hero of Ikaruga! ///// PSN: Tom Powers
#3420Gamer4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 8:37:25 PM
Wow man thats sucks what seems to be the issue or what happens while your trying to get a match? Surprisingly ive only got one rage mail since ive been playing this game.
---
LIVE TheSativaGamer
PSN TheTHCGamer
#4TheDoorMousePosted 4/17/2012 10:55:47 PM
I got the weirdest mail today. From some dude I beat with Bella. He writes this long email detailing our fight and all the moves I "coulda" did better. He then challenges me again, loses, and then friends me. Crazy.
---
Punk is not dead... it's just resting a bit.
#5SosukoPosted 4/17/2012 11:18:08 PM
You're not implying Painwheel can't combo off anything with that all caps are you? Because really it's just the opposite. Painwheel can combo off anything and everything (and I love it!).

Anyways, haven't gotten any and haven't given any. Really positive and awesome community of fighters for Skullgirls. Yea sometimes Peacock/Double make me grind my teeth a little, but I get over it :)
---
PSN: Sosuko
#6420Gamer4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2012 11:53:32 PM
Sosuko posted...
You're not implying Painwheel can't combo off anything with that all caps are you? Because really it's just the opposite. Painwheel can combo off anything and everything (and I love it!).

Anyways, haven't gotten any and haven't given any. Really positive and awesome community of fighters for Skullgirls. Yea sometimes Peacock/Double make me grind my teeth a little, but I get over it :)

Lol no thats not what im implying i know every character has the potential to do combos but my opponent was mad because i beat him even though i didnt do long combos. Painwheel is my main i was playing against a valentine player. You really do have to be patient when playing against a Peackock player thats good at zoning.

I just found it funny how dude called me a scrub but was complaining about how i beat him. I was thinking to myself really im a scrub yet your the one sending me a message complaining about how i beat you. Ive easily already put more time into this game then SF X TEKKEN.
---
LIVE TheSativaGamer
PSN TheTHCGamer
#7jellybeanmasterPosted 4/18/2012 12:10:37 AM
Ive only gotten praise for my Painwheel
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#8420Gamer4Life(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2012 12:28:15 AM
Ive gotten a compliment for my Painwheel also but i dont think any other genre of games make people rage harder than fighting games.
---
LIVE TheSativaGamer
PSN TheTHCGamer
#9TheDoorMousePosted 4/18/2012 12:34:52 AM
I love getting rage mail. People get so pissy when they lose. What I hate is mail from sore winners and bad sports. Sfxt had a lotta folk that would hop on the headset with their partner and trash you while you fought. That stuff really bugs me. Rage mail is much preferable to that nonsense.
---
Punk is not dead... it's just resting a bit.
#10MilleykinsPosted 4/18/2012 1:31:57 AM
Don't remember the name, but I got a rage message from someone the other night (I play on XBL). I was playing Peacock/Filia/Ms. Fortune and after I beat him he not only told me my team was bad (don't care), but called me a f***ing lil b**** Peacock spammer p****.

That's one thing I really don't understand about people and complaining about "spam". What am I supposed to do about it? If it's the most effective thing, am I supposed to deliberately lower my chances of winning or deliberately allow people to get in on me better? That sounds stupid.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qJRIM.png