So the lobby system?

#1RebondPosted 4/23/2012 5:41:40 PM
Can you not have lobbies with more than 2 players doing winner stays on style games? Kinda upsetting since I convinced my friend to buy this and we always did this in MvC2.
---
stay small stay second
#2catkiller904Posted 4/23/2012 5:47:07 PM
It's planned for a future update, along with other things, but it may not be possible, last I heard.
---
TP ~ We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+
#3Rebond(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 5:50:50 PM
Blah that's upsetting. When I'm alone I like to grind games, not wait and spectate, but when I have friends playing it's fun to have them in a lobby with strangers and spectate and comment on each others' matches.
---
stay small stay second
#4Fenix202Posted 4/24/2012 3:10:17 AM
Make Lobbies is easy, the problem is the spectactor mode for fighting games.
#5MercilessSpamPosted 4/24/2012 5:35:45 AM
I heard it's a ggpo thing, since it focus on the best possible connection between 2 parties. I did hear from someone on this forum that the lobby/spectator mode that was in the works was sounding cool. Instead of the usuall lobby with 2 fighting and 2-6 spectating. Mike Z wants to do like a dual lobby system, where you have 2 matches going on at the same time in the same lobby, able to que for either "cabinet".
#6Fenix202Posted 4/24/2012 6:30:47 AM
MercilessSpam posted...
I heard it's a ggpo thing, since it focus on the best possible connection between 2 parties. I did hear from someone on this forum that the lobby/spectator mode that was in the works was sounding cool. Instead of the usuall lobby with 2 fighting and 2-6 spectating. Mike Z wants to do like a dual lobby system, where you have 2 matches going on at the same time in the same lobby, able to que for either "cabinet".

That is like SSFHD II REMIX TURBO, in tournament mode, all players start at the same time.
#7T_TanggPosted 4/24/2012 7:14:49 AM
Pretty much going to be the downfall for this game online if it has no spectate mode. SFIIIOE uses GGPO and had spectate mode.

So there really is no excuse for this besides them wanting to cut "budgets". Seems they wanted to release it asap so people could play with atleast one on one mode...
#8MercilessSpamPosted 4/24/2012 7:33:51 AM
True, as long as they are def gonna add it im satisfied. I would prefer it didn't take 6 months, but I can always play sf x tekken and umvc3 and settle for 1v1's in skullgirls till they do.
#9iLovebabesPosted 4/24/2012 9:35:48 AM
But the game will be dead in way less time.
More topics from this board...
Guess the board is deadvega250526/30 7:21AM