Costume 9 question

#1zombie13579Posted 4/27/2012 8:29:42 AM
I have painwheels costume 9, but I don't use her.
If I play someone the 25 times, does it unlock? I'm assuming it does but just want clarification.
---
PSN: zombie13579 and NsB-Z0MB1E
MK9:Sub Zero, Ermac, Reptile. UMvC3 : Haggar, Akuma, Hawkeye, Sentinel, Chris. SkullGirls: Valentine/Bella
#2Ultra_JoePosted 4/27/2012 9:00:08 AM
I'm pretty sure you have to win 25 times with the character you're trying to unlock the colour with. Just set up a second controller in idle and play some quick one-round matches in versus. I don't think it matters if an actual person is using the other controller.

I haven't tested it myself, but just try it anyways. It might work.
---
"Yeah, cause' what do you do in a mansion full of zombies? Play Moonlight F****** Sonata."
--random youtube comment
#3zombie13579(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 9:05:26 AM
My painwheel costume 9... Lol I used her twice but my friend plays her a lot and I play him quite a bit... Ugh
Need clarification!

The idle thing seems boring and long though...
---
MK9:Sub Zero, Ermac, Reptile. UMvC3 : Haggar, Akuma, Hawkeye, Sentinel, Chris. SkullGirls: Valentine/Bella
#4Ultra_JoePosted 4/27/2012 9:15:05 AM
Well answer me this then. Do you play your friend local or online? Because If your friend beat you with Painwheel lots of times locally, then it counts towards the 9th palette.

And the idle thing won't take very long with the options set to one round, though I will agree that it is kind of boring.
---
"Yeah, cause' what do you do in a mansion full of zombies? Play Moonlight F****** Sonata."
--random youtube comment
#5zombie13579(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 9:24:18 AM
Ultra_Joe posted...
Well answer me this then. Do you play your friend local or online? Because If your friend beat you with Painwheel lots of times locally, then it counts towards the 9th palette.

And the idle thing won't take very long with the options set to one round, though I will agree that it is kind of boring.

Straight online...
And exactly lol.
---
#6Ultra_JoePosted 4/27/2012 9:40:12 AM
Anyways, one google search revealed this.

http://www.supercheats.com/xbox360/skullgirls/8330/Unlock-9th-Colour-Palette/

I guess this explains why you unlocked Painwheel's 9th palette...
---
--random youtube comment
#7zombie13579(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 9:43:19 AM
Thanks that's good to know. I have everyone's costume except costume 9 for 5 characters.

Luckily I just have to keep playing peeps and I'll get it eventually.
---
#8Ultra_JoePosted 4/27/2012 9:50:41 AM
No problem dude. I was wondering how to unlock that too.
---
--random youtube comment
#9catkiller904Posted 4/27/2012 11:50:00 AM
Yeah, I mentioned this a while back. Doesn't have be wins. I got Ms. Fortune's and Double's by getting my ass handed to me.
---
TP ~ We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+