just like usual, the characters I want to play pre launch

#1SnakeEyes170Posted 4/12/2012 7:04:28 PM
are the ones people decide to universally whine and moan about. In this case it's peacock

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620882-skullgirls/62492464
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
SG: Peacock/Filia
#2420Gamer4LifePosted 4/12/2012 8:25:06 PM
Do people really still care if other people dont like the character you main? If its not one character it ends up being another its the fighting game cycle. I dont care if people complain about a character i main if you dont like it that character do your best to learn how to beat that character.
---
LIVE TheSativaGamer
PSN TheTHCGamer
#3PsychoDrama1Posted 4/12/2012 8:40:34 PM
I just got wrecked by a Peacock player. But who cares, use who you want. There are only 8 characters, nobody can really call you out.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#4s0nicfanPosted 4/13/2012 6:38:01 AM
420Gamer4Life posted...
Do people really still care if other people dont like the character you main? If its not one character it ends up being another its the fighting game cycle. I dont care if people complain about a character i main if you dont like it that character do your best to learn how to beat that character.

It can be a problem if everyone you play rage quits on you. I remember when BB was first announced falling in love instantly with Nu-13's playstyle. It wasn't until post release that I realized she was the cast's "top tier omg noob pick a real character" character, and I eventually switched mains because I couldn't finish a match online without someone dropping out. MOST people dropped out at the start.
---
"History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever." - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
#5Daniel_MakuPosted 4/13/2012 9:15:44 AM
I'd bet ten rubles they whined about Arthur in MvC3, as well.

"****in' zoning, how does it work?"
#6Shadow_LuffyPosted 4/13/2012 9:42:40 AM(edited)
To be far, Nu was pretty brain dead easy and a nightmare to fight no matter what character you picked. I understand the frustration people feel when fighting Peacock, she can be beyond annoying. But unlike Nu, Peacock can't get a crap ton of damage by just sitting at the other end of the screen spamming projectiles.

To put it simply: The people who whine about characters are semi justified in certain games, but not this one. But no matter what game you play, people will always go "___ is so cheap, use a real character.". Comes with the territory.
---
Gamertag: xKyuubix64 PSN: Skull_Revolver64