10th color.

#11SteveinatorPosted 4/14/2012 9:56:48 AM
Does the code unlock the 10th color for all characters?
---
Mario stopped dying in some of your games 'cause funeral costs were getting too high. -LightningYoshi
#12MasterMind034Posted 4/14/2012 9:59:20 AM
Steveinator posted...
Does the code unlock the 10th color for all characters?

Yes.
---
GT: MasterMind34
#13SteveinatorPosted 4/14/2012 10:22:22 AM
How will we know if we unlocked the costumes? Will there be a sound or something? I've tried it a few times and it's not working for me.
---
Mario stopped dying in some of your games 'cause funeral costs were getting too high. -LightningYoshi
#14MasterMind034Posted 4/14/2012 10:25:08 AM
Steveinator posted...
How will we know if we unlocked the costumes? Will there be a sound or something? I've tried it a few times and it's not working for me.

You'll get a "Palette unlocked" banner pop up. If you're on the 360, try doing the directions on the d-pad. Did that and it worked for me.
---
#15SteveinatorPosted 4/14/2012 10:29:07 AM
MasterMind034 posted...
Steveinator posted...

You'll get a "Palette unlocked" banner pop up. If you're on the 360, try doing the directions on the d-pad. Did that and it worked for me.

Does the input have to be really fast, too?
---
#16MasterMind034Posted 4/14/2012 10:33:59 AM
Steveinator posted...
MasterMind034 posted...
Steveinator posted...

Doesn't have to be really fast, but a decent speed.
---
#17SteveinatorPosted 4/14/2012 10:38:54 AM
MasterMind034 posted...
Steveinator posted...
MasterMind034 posted...
Steveinator posted...

Doesn't have to be really fast, but a decent speed.

I tried the code again, began inputting it as soon as I reached the screen. It finally popped up. Thanks for the help!
---