10th color.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. 10th color.
4 years ago#11
Does the code unlock the 10th color for all characters?
Mario stopped dying in some of your games 'cause funeral costs were getting too high. -LightningYoshi
4 years ago#12
Steveinator posted...
Does the code unlock the 10th color for all characters?

Yes.
GT: MasterMind34
4 years ago#13
How will we know if we unlocked the costumes? Will there be a sound or something? I've tried it a few times and it's not working for me.
Mario stopped dying in some of your games 'cause funeral costs were getting too high. -LightningYoshi
4 years ago#14
Steveinator posted...
How will we know if we unlocked the costumes? Will there be a sound or something? I've tried it a few times and it's not working for me.

You'll get a "Palette unlocked" banner pop up. If you're on the 360, try doing the directions on the d-pad. Did that and it worked for me.
4 years ago#15
MasterMind034 posted...
Steveinator posted...

You'll get a "Palette unlocked" banner pop up. If you're on the 360, try doing the directions on the d-pad. Did that and it worked for me.

Does the input have to be really fast, too?
4 years ago#16
Steveinator posted...
MasterMind034 posted...
Steveinator posted...

Doesn't have to be really fast, but a decent speed.
4 years ago#17
MasterMind034 posted...
Steveinator posted...
MasterMind034 posted...
Steveinator posted...

Doesn't have to be really fast, but a decent speed.

I tried the code again, began inputting it as soon as I reached the screen. It finally popped up. Thanks for the help!
  1. Boards
  2. Skullgirls
  3. 10th color.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived