Filia 14300 damage combo

#1Persona-Z-Posted 4/18/2012 10:31:06 AM
http://youtu.be/SEJ3GrfwTOw

I also have one for Cerebella but I'll release it later.
#2s0nicfanPosted 4/18/2012 10:56:29 AM
So much for preventing infinites and 100% combos. Glad to see the solution is to rotate between a number of small infinite loops, breaking out of each before the algorithm kicks in.

And I had such high hopes for this game too
---
"History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever." - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
#3Shadow_LuffyPosted 4/18/2012 11:09:03 AM
Very nice vid man, love the Cerebella one you posted!
---
Gamertag: xKyuubix64 PSN: Skull_Revolver64
#4appleturnover87Posted 4/18/2012 11:22:07 AM
s0nicfan posted...
So much for preventing infinites and 100% combos. Glad to see the solution is to rotate between a number of small infinite loops, breaking out of each before the algorithm kicks in.

It's a character specific corner combo that requires 6 levels of meter dude... relax
---
What's love got to do, got to do with it?
#5Shin ATproofPosted 4/18/2012 11:28:24 AM(edited)
s0nicfan posted...

Has an infinite been discovered? Because it's not in this video.
Also, nothing was done to prevent 100% combos because those are legit and this video is an example as to why...execution barrier and meter cost.

Even if the combo isn't Parasoul-only for Filia, the fact that it requires a 5 bars to start and a corner setup, the Filia player deserves the win if they land this combo.
---
Fact: Every Anime and Video game with Norio Wakamoto and/or JAM Project is awesome.
Si mon, con Langosta y Camaron!
#6GwizAlchPosted 4/18/2012 4:34:27 PM
This goes right next to the undiscovered 0 to death doubles' corner loop...

I don't have a CC, so I can't upload it, but I can't wait to see it performed.

Hopefully it takes a while, considering XBL/PSN would be pretty boring as a result.
---
While we live in a world of infinite possibilities, we must also realize that we live in a world of infinite dangers.
#7adept89Posted 4/18/2012 6:25:59 PM
s0nicfan posted...

Were you a track star in high school? You sure made that jump to conclusions pretty easily.
---
Heavypress.
Troopers should deal fall damage to the ground. - Voidgolem
#8SnakeEyes170Posted 4/19/2012 3:21:28 AM
s0nicfan posted...

Mike Z already said that's basically how it would work. people would have to think to do their combos rather than muscle memory
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player
#9PantheraPosted 4/20/2012 2:58:28 AM
Wow, a 100% damage combo that requires a ton of meter, a corner set up, a specific opponent, and starting off with a standing fierce (I think...that is Filia's launcher used to start this, right?) with no hit confirm into it (which would bring the damage down a bit, though still obviously a ton of damage being done). This matters so much because it's totally possible to get into that situation, you just get five meters for free, totally wouldn't have already done a bunch of damage by the time you got that much meter <_<
---
Mistake you're making - overlooking the fact that we might not want to be saved.
#10GwizAlchPosted 4/20/2012 12:33:10 PM
Panthera posted...
Totally wouldn't have already done a bunch of damage by the time you got that much meter <_<

*The real problem here lies in the fact that a pressure character can do 2 hits to their opponent in a corner and then a L3 BT to strip them of half of their life.
---
While we live in a world of infinite possibilities, we must also realize that we live in a world of infinite dangers.