Night Shift - Stop Al Bashir

#1superjimmy333Posted 11/9/2011 12:35:03 PM
Do I actually have to stop Al Bashir by using the sniper rifle? It sucks to deal with the zoom, so I figured I'd just shoot the car with a machine gun I picked up before from an enemy - it actually works, the cars crashes, but I still always fail the mission. This is total BS.
#2MrKinkyElbowsPosted 11/9/2011 12:41:48 PM
You definitely should use the machine gun. Actually, when I played, I believe it switched it to the machine gun automatically to imply that was the best way to handle that situation.

Strange that you are failing the mission because that is supposed to happen.
---
Godspeed You! Black Emperor
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/mrkinkyelbows#360
#3KutKuSlayerPosted 11/9/2011 12:43:57 PM
superjimmy333 posted...
Do I actually have to stop Al Bashir by using the sniper rifle? It sucks to deal with the zoom, so I figured I'd just shoot the car with a machine gun I picked up before from an enemy - it actually works, the cars crashes, but I still always fail the mission. This is total BS.

i took the car out with the MP7 i think (the default secondary you start the level with) and carried on the mission.
---
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TOPIC???__carwreck__
[REPAIR 85] Helios one cab give peer too if fixed.
#4PWNDEZ1337Posted 11/9/2011 12:49:26 PM
*BELATED SPOILER WARNING*

No, I used the SMG you have from the beginning (or some other automatic weaponry) and the car crashes as it is supposed to.

---
I find it hard to believe that highly trained members of the military would have trouble locating Unspecifiedistan on a map. -- double oh
Gamertag: PWNDEZ
#5KingRadPosted 11/9/2011 12:53:24 PM
If the car crashes and you're still failing, I think it's safe to say your level is bugged. I'd restart the mission.
---
XBL Gamertag: King Rad
Currently playing: Battlefield 3, Halo Reach, NBA 2K12