Mk 11 Sniper Rifle

#1ninjaman148Posted 6/27/2011 8:08:18 PM
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110606220526/battlefield/images/4/47/BF3_Operation_M%C3%A9tro_trailer_screenshot4_SR25.png

This weapon is basically the SR-25. But the Marines have a designation for it, which is the Mk 11.

Like I said, any SR-25 fans out there, your gun is in this game :)
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive? // Ninjaman217
#2Ext_MePosted 6/27/2011 8:51:49 PM
I haven't seen much of this game besides the E3 tank demo.
All that demo is is tanks and sand. Very pretty tanks and sand, but yeah. Tanks and sand.

First thing I noticed about the picture was the graphics. I'm not even talking about that gun, I don't care that everything is out of focus, but damn.

That looks really, really good.
I knew the graphics would be great, but I wasn't expecting it to look like that.

Oh, and the gun looks cool too, I guess.
---
If you're gonna tell me I'm wrong about something, don't be an ass and leave it at that. Tell me why I am wrong. Thanks in advance. Happy message boarding!
#3kingoftheswordPosted 6/28/2011 12:27:43 AM
Awesome! One of my favorite modern rifles is the sr-25 and very few games every have it
---
Kill one zombie and none of the others notice. Why not kill more and see what happens?
#4SnokinPosted 6/28/2011 12:42:40 AM
Ext_Me posted...
I haven't seen much of this game besides the E3 tank demo.
All that demo is is tanks and sand. Very pretty tanks and sand, but yeah. Tanks and sand.

First thing I noticed about the picture was the graphics. I'm not even talking about that gun, I don't care that everything is out of focus, but damn.

That looks really, really good.
I knew the graphics would be great, but I wasn't expecting it to look like that.

Oh, and the gun looks cool too, I guess.

PC version bro, we wish it could look THAT good on consoles.
---
``'~-.,_,..-~'```'~ Poopy McPoop~'```'~-.,_,.-~'``
.._,.-~'`-`'~-., Coming to a dog near you.,_,.-~'`~`'~-
#5DutchDocPosted 6/28/2011 2:24:19 AM

my daddy can beat yours:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy5pgFyq8d8