Gun Club

#1d1sPosted 8/30/2011 3:50:28 AM
So...I haven't seen anything on EA's Gun Club recently. Is EA no longer using that marketing tool?

Of the 10 games listed on there, only 2 have had any promotions associated with the gun club; Medal of Honor 2010, and Bad Company 2. I was hoping there was some "gun club exclusive" something or another for Battlefield 3 considering this is Battlefield 3 we're talking about. But so far nada.

Has EA turned their back on this?
---
Currently playing: No one gives a ****.
#2iArtisanPosted 8/30/2011 3:54:42 AM

D1S posted...
So...I haven't seen anything on EA's Gun Club recently. Is EA no longer using that marketing tool?

Of the 10 games listed on there, only 2 have had any promotions associated with the gun club; Medal of Honor 2010, and Bad Company 2. I was hoping there was some "gun club exclusive" something or another for Battlefield 3 considering this is Battlefield 3 we're talking about. But so far nada.

Has EA turned their back on this?
---

The game isn't even out yet.

#3d1s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2011 5:50:15 AM
iArtisan posted...
The game isn't even out yet.

No? Really?

In the case of MOH2010, they listed the Gun Club rewards before the game was released. Were you a VIP via Bad Company 2, plus signed up for the MOH beta, you would get early access to the beta. You know...that thing that comes out before the game is released? Also, we knew that we would get early access to MOH's M24 if we participated in the MOH Beta, as well as were a VIP thru our purchase of Bad Company 2 so, yeah...#winning.
---