Beta keeps freezing on me!

#1SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 9/29/2011 8:05:11 AM
I've had to reset my XBOX 3 times now, within 15 min. I'll run around and get a few shots off for about 2 min and then it freezes. Anyone else having this issue? This is really the most garbage thing they could ever have put out! I love DICE and really think they should have just not even done a beta if this is the trash they decided to give us to try the game out for the first time. Now I see why everyone is making the decision not to get the game at all.

I'm still gonna wait for the final retail version to make my final judgment. The final product better not be anything like this. I can't imagine that this is anything like what they plan to release. This build is SOOOOOOOO old that it feels like I'm playing 6 months in the past!
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Stay smart"
#2SpikeTheSpaceCowboy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2011 12:01:57 AM
Ok so I got the beta working on my older xbox, it's still really glitchy but it doesn't freeze up my xbox. I'm having a blast now even with all the issues. Problem is I really want to play it on my other XBOX because my old one doesn't have an HDMI port.

Anyone else having problems with the game freezing while in a game? I can't figure it out. I've tried reinstalling it but that didn't work. Also tried clearing my system cache. Any other suggestions? Only other thing I haven't tried is putting my HDD from my old one on my new one and seeing if maybe it's my HDD.
---
"Stay smart"
#3viewmaster_piPosted 9/30/2011 12:03:53 AM
I think it's time to blow this scene... get everybody in this stuff together. Okay? Three, two, one - let's jam.
---
This is my super "secret" board. Keep out.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#4SpikeTheSpaceCowboy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2011 12:09:27 AM
One eye sees the past, the other sees the present.
---
"Stay smart"
#5oddball7465Posted 9/30/2011 12:11:05 AM
Beta keeps freezing on me!

O'Rly now?
#6RulerZodPosted 9/30/2011 1:23:08 AM
does for me too. for some reason as long as I avoid using c4, it never freezes anymore.

infinite loading screens all the time!
---
Come to me Son of Jor-el, Kneel Before Zod!
#7SpikeTheSpaceCowboy(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2011 8:04:23 AM
Well, I just tried swapping my old xbox's HDD onto my new xbox and have no problems with freezing now. I'm going to try reinstalling it one more time on the new HDD.
---
"Stay smart"