This is how to to mute.

#1d_raverPosted 9/30/2011 3:24:06 AM
1. select 'Squad & team' from the pause menu or the kit selection screen.

2. highlight person you want to mute

3. hit Y

4. Select mute.
#2zerooo0Posted 9/30/2011 3:31:34 AM
Thx I havent muted anyone yet but thx for the info. Also highly enjoying the Beta.
---
GOD over Money
#3StucklnMyPantsPosted 9/30/2011 3:34:30 AM
I think most people know how to mute other players. The problem is that there isn't a quick mute function like in Halo or COD.
#4RaptaurPosted 9/30/2011 3:46:47 AM
NoNameKiller posted...
I think most people know how to mute other players. The problem is that there isn't a quick mute function like in Halo or COD.

...and I'd argue that's because we don't usually need access to a quick mute. Somehow now I feel like I do need one :(
---
The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes around it
360 GT - VRaptaur
#5avalanchegeniexPosted 9/30/2011 3:56:20 AM
d_raver posted...
1. select 'Squad & team' from the pause menu or the kit selection screen.

2. highlight person you want to mute

3. hit Y

4. Select mute.

Does this action take you to their gamercard/profile to mute them?

If so, it doesn't work if they are using Kinect as opposed to a headset...just a heads up.
#6Topdog75Posted 9/30/2011 2:13:01 PM
This would be helpful if I could see who was talking in the first place. Right now, if someone is spamming I either have to mute my whole team or turn my mic volume all the way down. Most games have a quick mute option, but if dice isn't going to add that there atleast needs to be some indication of whose talking.
---
"Marcus needs to go home and put on the rest of his damn beard." -SmokingGhost on Gears of War
#7Topdog75Posted 9/30/2011 7:48:14 PM
Just out of curiosity does anyone know if its like this in the retail game or just something they overlooked in the beta?
---
"Marcus needs to go home and put on the rest of his damn beard." -SmokingGhost on Gears of War
#8Silver17Posted 10/1/2011 9:17:05 AM
I muted them all from my squad but it still didn't work.

Hopefully this gets patched...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)