What maps have the Mobile AA on them?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. What maps have the Mobile AA on them?
4 years ago#1
I know Noshahr Canals do in Rush but are there any others?
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130
4 years ago#2
Unless something changed then Caspian Border Conquest does, and it seems like atleast 1 other rush map does, but I can't think of it
---
"Hitting something flying about at Mach 2 requires your launcher/AA Gun to be infused with the will of Christ." Elite_DWB
4 years ago#3
Caspian is the one I know of. And that's because it's hands down the best vehicle in the game, IMO of course
4 years ago#4
Caspian Rush has it?

Its no where in Conquest probably for the sake of fairness.
---
DIY
drillin dat oil up in yo oatmeal
4 years ago#5
Operation Firestorm conquest I think.
---
GT: Murranizer
4 years ago#6
Aye I haven't driven the LAV-AD so far but the Tunguska is just amazing, I went on a 18 kill streak with it on Canals, just park it on the short and you can own anything leaving the ship, Zodiacs fall in less than a burst, choppers fall to Missiles followed by guns if needed, and the AMTRAC takes a while to kill but if you stay out of its grenade range then its easy to kill before it gets to land
---
"Hitting something flying about at Mach 2 requires your launcher/AA Gun to be infused with the will of Christ." Elite_DWB
4 years ago#7
JDM_Jev posted...
Caspian Rush has it?

Its no where in Conquest probably for the sake of fairness.

Its no where in Rush on Caspian that I've seen, I just saw it in the Trailer, and assumed it was still there in the full game
---
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. What maps have the Mobile AA on them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived