ideas from a scrub.

#1zack12369Posted 2/28/2012 8:00:43 AM
ok so im at work and my computer is down so i decided to throw some ideas around that have been bouncing in my head.

1 recon. as much as i love recon in this game its a love hate relationship. i wish they would put c4 back on or possibly the mortars from bc2 in. to give the recon a fighting chance in multiplayer.
2 on the same topic of recon. does dice hate recon? i mean really. the strongest round that i saw was a 338. a 338 is beast but wheres the big boys? we need like a 408 or a 50 cal. not these cod fanboy spray and pray m39 emr bs.
3 weakspots on buildings. tanks have weakspots.. so why not buildings? need to bring a building down on an enemy quick then shoot the closet suport beam or something and watch that side of the building come down.
4 more rooftops, the reason i personally use to mav to four five story tall buildings was because it felt right. snipers shouldnt be traped to streets and alleyways. they need to be on top of roofs hidden with camo.
5 last.. guille suits! all this terrain and trees and bushes.. and no good camo. it shouldnt be to hard just throw it in over the appearence.

thats my opinons.. if you dont have anything nice to say please save yourself the trouble and leave.

i also apologize for anything misspelled, that would be my lovely high school drop out english kickin in.
---
gt : z a c k t k
#2donkeyofdestinyPosted 2/28/2012 8:04:23 AM
zack12369 posted...
5 last.. guille suits! all this terrain and trees and bushes.. and no good camo. it shouldnt be to hard just throw it in over the appearence.

Only if they bring back tracer darts, we need some Christmas time in Karkand.
---
Hey laser lips! Your momma was a snow blower!
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#3garfeePosted 2/28/2012 8:06:38 AM
I like 3

As for recon - get rid of the class and bring back spec ops
#4Sgt_GrammarPosted 2/28/2012 8:15:25 AM
I find the lack of capitalization in your post offensive.
---
sgt_grammar
-making Gamefaqs a better place, one correction at a time
#5BKtryhardSCRUBPosted 2/28/2012 8:15:31 AM
I miss tracer darts.

And I agree, I wish Recon had an option for C4. It'd be so much more fun to play that class. The Recon gadgets are so boring, and terrible for scoring points.
---
INFINITY GUITARS!
#6zack12369(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 8:23:14 AM
i agree on tracer darts, was fun to tag helis and watch a rocket chase it.
---
#7zack12369(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2012 8:24:37 AM
Sgt_Grammar posted...
I find the lack of capitalization in your post offensive.

HAHAHAHAHA funny guy.
---
#8donkeyofdestinyPosted 2/28/2012 8:25:22 AM
Wait, people actually used tracer darts for their intended purpose instead of decorating recons?
---
Hey laser lips! Your momma was a snow blower!
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny
#9TepidBlackPosted 2/28/2012 8:29:01 AM
donkeyofdestiny posted...
Wait, people actually used tracer darts for their intended purpose instead of decorating recons?

inorite
---
XBL: GOWsoldier188. Ridiculous GT, I know.
#10erickonasisPosted 2/28/2012 8:45:32 AM
They should just remove recon class period from all shooters...Nothing but a bunch a campers who are scared of confrontation who play Recon
---
9Th Wonder >