Those moments when you feel unstoppable [+HD Video]

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Those moments when you feel unstoppable [+HD Video]
4 years ago#1
You know what I mean? I've linked a recent one if anyone is interested, I usually get good press on these so I hope you enjoy!

Like many people on here, I enjoy reading awesome stories - post and share yours here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDx6OUOdpx8
youtube.com/MDLZRD
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/LZRD_Whiskey
4 years ago#2
hardcore...
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/cold-vein
4 years ago#3
Yeah, you could have mentioned that the game was in hardcore to save me the trouble of loading the video.
4 years ago#4
Am I missing something? What's wrong with hardcore?
youtube.com/MDLZRD
4 years ago#5
I remember my unstoppable moment we were in an alleyway in the map that is a city like map I forgot what it was called but I was assault enemies on one side allies on the other it was a whole firefight I killed 6 people with my m16a3 before I ran out of bullets revived 3 people then picked up a support weapon to kill 6 more people I felt like rambo
I laugh when people call me a troll but can't explain how it was considered trolling
4 years ago#6
Nice streak, just ignore the hardcore haters. You made many headshots which would be kills in normal mode too so.....
4 years ago#7
tinytim_nl posted...
Nice streak, just ignore the hardcore haters. You made many headshots which would be kills in normal mode too so.....

Why thank you.

I usually play on normal servers, hardcore is pretty sweet though.

Zadios765 posted...
I remember my unstoppable moment we were in an alleyway in the map that is a city like map I forgot what it was called but I was assault enemies on one side allies on the other it was a whole firefight I killed 6 people with my m16a3 before I ran out of bullets revived 3 people then picked up a support weapon to kill 6 more people I felt like rambo

Grand Bazaar is it? I've had a few nice instances on that one by flanking behind the enemy and moving up the middle alleyway. That map is made for multikills :D
youtube.com/MDLZRD
4 years ago#8
One and only bump.
youtube.com/MDLZRD
4 years ago#9
I enjoyed the video. Nice streak :)
Xbox Live: II Steebs II || PSN ID: SGTV-Steebs
http://www.youtube.com/Steebeh
4 years ago#10
My most badass moment was playing TDM *I needed to unlock some attachments* on Tehran Highway and my team was a group of idiots being spawncamped by a team where half had the same clan tag. One of my squadmates had spent the entire game camped on the highway missing at them with a bolt action so I spawned on his beacon and ran to the edge overlooking a building where most of them where camped. Leaping off I fire an RPG in midair and get a double kill on two guys who'd been camping the stairway with just their guns and heads poking over the ceiling to shoot us. Parachuting into their backyard I ran inside and hipfired three more campers with my G36c before they had time to react. Unfortunately three more enemies charged the building before I could reload and I only managed to take down one with my .44 before they gunned me down.

I've had longer streaks, but none were as cool as that.
"Lesson number one, trust no one. The moment God crapped out the third caveman a conspiracy was hatched against one of them!"
  1. Boards
  2. Battlefield 3
  3. Those moments when you feel unstoppable [+HD Video]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived