Those moments when you feel unstoppable [+HD Video]

#1FittmorPosted 3/9/2012 5:34:53 AM
You know what I mean? I've linked a recent one if anyone is interested, I usually get good press on these so I hope you enjoy!

Like many people on here, I enjoy reading awesome stories - post and share yours here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDx6OUOdpx8
---
youtube.com/MDLZRD
battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/LZRD_Whiskey
#2barkarfPosted 3/9/2012 5:47:02 AM
hardcore...
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/cold-vein
#3alpo706Posted 3/9/2012 5:58:01 AM
Yeah, you could have mentioned that the game was in hardcore to save me the trouble of loading the video.
#4Fittmor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 6:10:12 AM
Am I missing something? What's wrong with hardcore?
---
youtube.com/MDLZRD
#5Zadios765Posted 3/9/2012 6:43:26 AM
I remember my unstoppable moment we were in an alleyway in the map that is a city like map I forgot what it was called but I was assault enemies on one side allies on the other it was a whole firefight I killed 6 people with my m16a3 before I ran out of bullets revived 3 people then picked up a support weapon to kill 6 more people I felt like rambo
---
I laugh when people call me a troll but can't explain how it was considered trolling
#6tinytim_nlPosted 3/9/2012 6:46:27 AM
Nice streak, just ignore the hardcore haters. You made many headshots which would be kills in normal mode too so.....
#7Fittmor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2012 11:10:53 AM
tinytim_nl posted...
Nice streak, just ignore the hardcore haters. You made many headshots which would be kills in normal mode too so.....

Why thank you.

I usually play on normal servers, hardcore is pretty sweet though.

Zadios765 posted...
I remember my unstoppable moment we were in an alleyway in the map that is a city like map I forgot what it was called but I was assault enemies on one side allies on the other it was a whole firefight I killed 6 people with my m16a3 before I ran out of bullets revived 3 people then picked up a support weapon to kill 6 more people I felt like rambo

Grand Bazaar is it? I've had a few nice instances on that one by flanking behind the enemy and moving up the middle alleyway. That map is made for multikills :D
---
youtube.com/MDLZRD
#8Fittmor(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2012 6:16:14 AM
One and only bump.
---
youtube.com/MDLZRD
#9Morpheus 100Posted 3/10/2012 7:40:34 AM
I enjoyed the video. Nice streak :)
---
Xbox Live: II Steebs II || PSN ID: SGTV-Steebs
http://www.youtube.com/Steebeh
#10I have no namePosted 3/10/2012 9:00:45 AM
My most badass moment was playing TDM *I needed to unlock some attachments* on Tehran Highway and my team was a group of idiots being spawncamped by a team where half had the same clan tag. One of my squadmates had spent the entire game camped on the highway missing at them with a bolt action so I spawned on his beacon and ran to the edge overlooking a building where most of them where camped. Leaping off I fire an RPG in midair and get a double kill on two guys who'd been camping the stairway with just their guns and heads poking over the ceiling to shoot us. Parachuting into their backyard I ran inside and hipfired three more campers with my G36c before they had time to react. Unfortunately three more enemies charged the building before I could reload and I only managed to take down one with my .44 before they gunned me down.

I've had longer streaks, but none were as cool as that.
---
"Lesson number one, trust no one. The moment God crapped out the third caveman a conspiracy was hatched against one of them!"