C/D You would rather face the pre-patch frag rounds than the M26 dart

#1JrTapia1991Posted 5/7/2012 3:02:16 PM
C

I would...at least it wasn't insta kill from across the map.....annoying as f*** when a whole team is just insta-killing with the dart.

I can tell why lots of people have quit playing the game.All they had to do was nerf the frag rounds but they screwed the whole thing up w/the suppression and paper tanks.I swear even direct hits with the tanks won't kill people or sometimes even no hit markers...they must have removed the splash damage from tanks.
---
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion
#2777mike777Posted 5/7/2012 3:06:09 PM
D

Lol, nope
---
"Drunk posting on GameFAQs is like drunk posting on Facebook, only more people think you look like a fool." ~ DarkRealityX
#3KageNoSenshiPosted 5/7/2012 3:07:35 PM
IDK man... that incessant sound of explosions everywhere...

It was also usable by every class. Not sure if that's better or worse, but as far as I can tell dart use isn't as wide spread as frag use was.
---
MvC3 Mains - Spidey(Y)/Deadpool(B)/Doom(B) | Experimenting: Phoenix(A)/Dante/(Y)/Doom(B)
XBL GT: KageSenshi ------ Chikara - Chie - Yuuki
#4JrTapia1991(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 3:09:03 PM
it makes it even worse since they're medics w/the dart....even if you manage to kill a few of them in their blood thirsty flachette pack,they just keep reviving each other

*uurrghh lajsdlaksjldakjsldj*
---
"Human history is a litany of blood, shed over ideals of rulership and afterlife."-Legion
#5zack12369Posted 5/7/2012 3:12:35 PM
STRONGLY D. with the dart. atleast i can join a server in which case it is banned :)
---
gt : z a c k t k
#6alpo706Posted 5/7/2012 3:13:33 PM
C

dart is 10x worse

but honestly, who still plays BF3?
---
The game you should be playing:
https://account.hirezstudios.com/tribesascend/?referral=2020914
#7kilfrfunPosted 5/7/2012 3:16:35 PM
zack12369 posted...
STRONGLY D. with the dart. atleast i can join a server in which case it is banned :)

you can join servers with Usas banned but I think there about equal Usas was every class but range was terrible M26 is one class you have to work for but has range idk I would prefer Usas back, it wasn't as bad as Dart for me anyway
---
C2-0304-2161-1182
#8JrTapia1991(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 3:22:42 PM
I've joined tons of servers in hope of a fair game with M26 banned and some even ban the USAS period and M320 and RPG ...but yet,everybody still uses the dart and everything lol.Nobody ever gets in trouble unless the admin is paying really close attention.If the admin's not in the game not much you can do...
---
#9avalanchegeniexPosted 5/7/2012 3:29:02 PM
alpo706 posted...
C

dart is 10x worse

but honestly, who still plays BF3?

D

USAS was far worse. But Dart is pretty terrible too.

but honestly, who doesn't play BF3, yet hangs out on the BF3 boards?
#10JrTapia1991(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 3:33:39 PM
I've been looking for a new shooter to play,terribly burned out at like 230 hours now on this game.Doubt I'll get the dlc either.I really liked this game when it first came out but all the bad stuff is ruining it.Not to mention the idiot randoms on the teams.Hard to even find a good server.And terrible balance.Nothing but gold eagles vs 20s or 15s 0__o
---