Man i'm sick of people saying "i miss bc2" on this board.

#21ninjaman148Posted 7/7/2012 2:52:59 PM(edited)
It's a stupid cycle of nostalgia that's been going on for years.

When BF:BC2 came out, there were people saying they missed playing BF:BC1. When BF:BC1 came out, people were talking about how it's Babyfield compared to BF2 and the rest of the PC games.

When BF2142 came out, people were saying it felt like a modded BF2. When BFV came out, people were wishing a modern war Battlefield game came out.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
#22-Liquid_Snale-(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 3:16:03 PM
CyCoCrip posted...
-Liquid_Snale- posted...
This game isnt bad company 2. it's not my fault you got on the BF3 hype and sold your copy to get it. acting like you just couldn't have 2 different battlefield games to play and own at once. and i bet some of these people actually have the game and still say "i miss bc2" while it's right there in their game collection. stop crying and go play it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SPpEFlpkMY&feature=player_detailpage#t=25s

i miss BC2 and Bf1943.. i have them, and yes i still play them.. and to be honest, i hate how bf 3 ripped everything it has from COD. and show me 10 things that ARENT in COD. and jets dont count,because you ACTUALLY fly and CONTROL them in missions of black ops 2.

this post is so wrong.

black ops 2 is being released way after BF3..i'll leave the rest for you to think about
---
What's in the bag? A shark or something?
"try eating a clown. Your poop will be hilarious"-Cloud_s11234
#23ChesterthecommiPosted 7/7/2012 3:25:32 PM(edited)
ninjaman148 posted...

When BF:BC2 came out, there were people saying they missed playing BF:BC1. When BF:BC1 came out, people were talking about how it's Babyfield compared to BF2 and the rest of the PC games.

When BF2142 came out, people were saying it felt like a modded BF2. When BFV came out, people were wishing a modern war Battlefield game came out.

Nostalgia aside, BC2 is a better game for consoles than BF3 is.

If me and all my friends all got gaming PCs and BF3, I would most likely think BF3 is just as good or better.
#24ChesterthecommiPosted 7/7/2012 3:23:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25Lazlow321Posted 7/7/2012 3:29:30 PM
Chesterthecommi posted...
ninjaman148 posted...

If me and all my friends all got gaming PCs and BF3, I would most likely think BF3 is just as good or better.

What exactly makes it so much better for consoles ?
#26ChesterthecommiPosted 7/9/2012 11:35:12 PM
Lazlow321 posted...
Chesterthecommi posted...
ninjaman148 posted...

What exactly makes it so much better for consoles ?

Maps that weren't designed for 64 players and no jets.
#27DarkTwoopahPosted 7/10/2012 12:45:15 AM
Yeah, I miss being able to play BC2. I mean, I still have it, but this game takes up 10.8 gigs on my hard drive ALONE. I don't have space for another 2 gigs for vietnam.
---
3DS FC: 3480-2549-4016 (MK7, KI:U, SSFIV)
"Stop being reasonable. You're ruining my ability to be upset." - Lady_Ninane