This game has a very unique community

#1forrestzK08Posted 7/21/2012 6:35:21 AM
This is the only game where my friends and I regularly get hate mail from the many people who get incredibly butthurt incredibly easily, which I find Hilarious. Also more then in any other game the attitude of "the way I play the game is the only valid way to play. Anyone who plays any other way is a noob or using something overpowered that needs to be nerfed now!"
---
"Rawr doesn't mean I love you in dinosaur. Have you ever seen Jarrasic Park? It mean I want to f****** eat you!"
#2SquidpufferPosted 7/21/2012 6:49:53 AM
Haven't played much CoD have you? I would honestly have to say both games communities are about the same.
---
PSN is Squidpuffer. Gamertag is Herka Derka.
http://g.bf3stats.com/360/3FLa01Pg/Herka%20Derka.png
#3_Elite_Bushido_Posted 7/21/2012 6:58:55 AM
Got called a tank whore by a level 27. He hasn't even played enough to know what's what about the game lol. So if by unique you mean stupid? I agree
---
"She was pregnant 7 times last year and still hasn't had a baby yet." - Riff Raff
#4mj_lb_23Posted 7/21/2012 7:00:07 AM
i disagree cods community is **** compared to bf3 i have yet to receive hate mail. the major difference is because bf3 players usually don't have mics and you can't speak to the other team therefore this eliminates the opportunity to trash talk. whats better is they can see how man times they died by you before they respawn if you killed them and that is more satisfying imo.
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."
#5_Elite_Bushido_Posted 7/21/2012 7:07:33 AM
No one has a mic but if you smack them you'll get a voice message
---
"She was pregnant 7 times last year and still hasn't had a baby yet." - Riff Raff
#6Crazysniper90Posted 7/21/2012 8:54:14 AM
Ive played this game for about 60 hours so far and still havent gotten any hate mail
---
PSN:Brye220
#7MarkMiltonPosted 7/21/2012 10:52:38 AM
i only send hate mail to server admins that kick me for killing them...

other than that, people can play however they want, if i disagree with their tactics, i leave.
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304
#895_EclipsePosted 7/21/2012 11:09:40 AM
I've never really gotten hate mail, even in games where I go 30-0 using a tank. So if you're getting it often, you're probably a d-bag who plays using D-bag tactics honestly.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#9specialkid8Posted 7/21/2012 1:58:22 PM
If you are getting that much hatemail you probably are doing something wrong. Don't be so quick to blame others. And if you are playing the game the right way, like me, it is perfectly acceptable to dislike people for playing (poorly) the way they want.
#10ImportantPersonPosted 7/21/2012 2:02:51 PM
My friend is always complaining about hate mail but acts like he never deserves it. But he plays like a complete dbag. Not saying you do but you might and not even know it. Im not gonna act like im good but a lot of matches I will completely blow everyone out of the water, and I have never recieved hate mail.
---
Imma burn bright before I fade away... I promise you