Gunship= control of map.

#1FalloutgenuisPosted 9/11/2012 8:31:51 PM
I've been playing around with the gunship today with some of my friends, and we figured that thing out. It requires a full squad( and a slightly competent team) to run at full potential. Of course you have your two gunners the gunner needs to spot and take out the big targets like tanks and helis. You have the 25mm taking out softer targets and deploying flares in accordance with the gunner. Next you can have either 2 jets or one Attack chopper and one jet, I find the jet is necessary in defending you gunship. The jet can take out enemy aircraft and be used as an extra set of flares when needed. The attack chopper mainly supports the gunship against igglas once you spawn trap the enemy. Using these tactics your gunship can fly for a very long time(36 kill streak today).
---
Wub!
#2CMaster217Posted 9/11/2012 8:48:53 PM
how do you get in the gunship? I havent been able to figure it out. All i know is that you need to cap the flag it spawns at
#3Falloutgenuis(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 8:50:50 PM
You have to be dead to spawn in it you have to be real quick though, just hover over your deployment then press down and a when it shows up, I get it 8/10 times.
---
Wub!
#4CMaster217Posted 9/11/2012 8:53:29 PM
i guess my team actually has to keep the flag for more than 3 seconds to actually get the opportunity then lol thanks for the help
#5Falloutgenuis(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 8:55:26 PM
Np, tomorrow I will post the exact time of respawn. If anybody knows could they post it please?
---
Wub!
#6YouStillHateMePosted 9/11/2012 9:15:04 PM
Sit outside of it's field of fiew and kill it with the AA gun. The gunship is a ****ing joke.
---
You still love to hate me.
http://i.imgur.com/pCruv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2m1O9.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0uVYd.png
#7BraindeadRacrPosted 9/11/2012 9:16:28 PM
YouStillHateMe posted...
Sit outside of it's field of view and kill it with the AA gun. The gunship is a ****ing joke.

This.
---
"The car-bra is for your mom, Peg. See it's even in her size - ASTROVAN!" - Al Bundy
GT: Faith of Faye / PSN: Lt_McBadass
#8PathlessBulletPosted 9/11/2012 9:20:13 PM
BraindeadRacr posted...
YouStillHateMe posted...
Sit outside of it's field of view and kill it with the AA gun. The gunship is a ****ing joke.

This.

I'm not laughing.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#9CykloneTigerPosted 9/11/2012 9:27:15 PM(edited)
BraindeadRacr posted...
YouStillHateMe posted...

This.

I was able to destroy one with two Stinger shots. The guy didn't even deploy his flares.
---
I like what I do, I do what I like
I can quit and get it back like I'm ridin' a bike
#10Falloutgenuis(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 9:27:24 PM
CykloneTiger posted...
BraindeadRacr posted...
YouStillHateMe posted...

This.

I was able to destroy one with two Stinger shots. The guy piloting didn't even deploy his flares.

Well that guy was bad.
---
Wub!