How exactly does one get a 'T-UGS assist'?

#1groccoPosted 6/22/2012 5:55:23 PM
I've never used the T-UGS before and I'm trying to finish the 'Team Player assignment.
---
PSN: GRocco1970
"Wherever you go, there you are..." BB
#2Got_SonyPosted 6/22/2012 5:58:11 PM(edited)
You just place a tugs down and wait. It's not rocket science.

But, to help you, put it in a high traffic area to go a lot of tugs assist, bc you get tugs assist points by the tugs spotting people within its range.
---
PSN: bluehollister
Alternate PSN: Big_BIaze
#3billyjeanmurderPosted 6/22/2012 5:57:32 PM
I think its when your team kills an enemy player when they are near your T-UGS
#4Double991Posted 6/22/2012 5:57:47 PM
You will be flamed for this...lol

Just play as Recon and have the TUGs as your equipment. Put it down near a busy area so it can show enemies on the radar. Every time someone on your team gets a kill on someone that was revealed by the TUGs, you get assist points.
---
PSNs : Double991 & Doubie991
"If you're in the blueberry pie, you're not having fun. You're getting cooked." - Myself
#5Octaivian_RexPosted 6/22/2012 5:58:45 PM(edited)
Put down a TUGs in an area where enemies will be, then when the TUGS auto spots the enemy coming into its perimeter hope that one of your teammates kills them netting you the assist.

EDIT: I got triple ninja'd. Feels bad man.
---
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4489/actuallyworks.gif
#6Got_SonyPosted 6/22/2012 5:59:00 PM
Wow you guys post fast >_>.
---
PSN: bluehollister
Alternate PSN: Big_BIaze
#7grocco(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 6:00:14 PM
Got_Sony posted...

But, to help you, put it in a high traffic area to go a lot of tugs assist, bc you get tugs assist points by the tugs spotting people within its range.

Give me a break, I understand the part about placing it. What I meant was, after placing it, how do you get the assist points?

Thanks for the answer anyway.
---
PSN: GRocco1970
"Wherever you go, there you are..." BB
#8Barrel DragonPosted 6/22/2012 6:39:37 PM
grocco posted...
Got_Sony posted...

Give me a break, I understand the part about placing it. What I meant was, after placing it, how do you get the assist points?

Thanks for the answer anyway.

Someone on your team has to kill an enemy while they're within range of the T-UGS.
---
PSN=Boeyoyo.
http://cyscommunity.com/gate/
#9eezoBeezoPosted 6/22/2012 8:50:42 PM
You just set it down and forget about it. The assists come automatically. I got the assignment done in one game of rush. Put it near a M-COMM and you will get the assists quickly. Good luck!
---
PSN: eezoBeezo (on Asia Servers)
youtube: SirEezoBeezo(gaming), eugenebang(short films/variety), bangandjennie(Korean cooking show)