Battlelog problems (Buy BF3 to get access to Battlelog.)

#1CrippledFate27Posted 10/28/2011 1:56:23 PM(edited)
1) I own BF3, I have been playing constantly since release.
2) I already have an Origin account and the Origin client, the e-mail address I used for Origin is also the same e-mail address I log into the PSN with.

So why when I use my Origin E-mail Username for the Battelog does it say I must buy BF3? Help would be appreciated. :P
#2TheSentinel182Posted 10/28/2011 1:59:05 PM
Is your PSN ID linked to the origin account?
#3CrippledFate27(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2011 2:01:49 PM
I'm going to assume so since people can find me on Origin using my PS3 Online ID. (option is checked in Settings)
#4TheSentinel182Posted 10/28/2011 2:10:22 PM
Ok let me explain my situation. I created an EA account ages ago for Bad Company 1 and linked my PSN ID to that account. Until literally 15mins ago I thought I'd lost the pass for that original account, so, for Battlefield 3 I created a brand new account but I couldn't link my PSN since it was already linked to that old account.

I tried logging into Battlelog using the new account but got the same message as you. Amazingly by sheer luck I found the pass for the original account, tried logging in using that and it worked.

So the theory is, the origin account HAS to have a PSN ID linked to it to log into battlelog.
#5CrippledFate27(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2011 2:17:25 PM(edited)
TheSentinel182 posted...
Ok let me explain my situation. I created an EA account ages ago for Bad Company 1 and linked my PSN ID to that account. Until literally 15mins ago I thought I'd lost the pass for that original account, so, for Battlefield 3 I created a brand new account but I couldn't link my PSN since it was already linked to that old account.

I tried logging into Battlelog using the new account but got the same message as you. Amazingly by sheer luck I found the pass for the original account, tried logging in using that and it worked.

So the theory is, the origin account HAS to have a PSN ID linked to it to log into battlelog.

One would imagine, but here's what i'm seeing when I log into my EA account:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/unledasdfasdf.png/

Yet I see no option of adding or linking my account. If anyone knows how, by all means, enlighten me.
#6MoonKnight2Posted 10/28/2011 2:43:22 PM
Go to www.ea.com and try signing up for an account using your PSN email address. The site should state if an account with that email exists. If it does, then type in your password or request a new password. Once you've logged in, look under the console section of your EA profile to be sure that your PSN ID is linked to your EA account. It should be listed if linked properly. Once that's completed, use your EA login (which would also be your PSN email) for battlelog.battlefield.com. You should see your stats.
---
PSN: MoonKnight2
#7CrippledFate27(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2011 3:08:11 PM
Apparently my PSN Online ID was synced with a really old EA account, so I got it switched over. For anyone else with the same issue, check your old e-mail addresses.