Anyone unlock the mk3a1 Jackhammer?

#1OfficerTJHookaPosted 12/8/2011 9:51:00 PM
If so how is it? Almost done unlocking it.
---
Yup.
#2gozz_manPosted 12/9/2011 1:55:03 AM
No, but for the one before that where it says play 2 hours on Karkand, is that Strike at Karkand or the package in general?
---
IT'S JUST A GAME!!!
#3lolijPosted 12/9/2011 3:04:18 AM

i am almost done, all i need is to get 5 kills with the BTR 90. man i miss the good all days when players are camping infront of the chopper. now most of them are camping infront of the damn BTR 90.

#4MOSTARRPosted 12/9/2011 3:31:49 AM
gozz_man posted...
No, but for the one before that where it says play 2 hours on Karkand, is that Strike at Karkand or the package in general?

strike at karkand only
#5gozz_manPosted 12/9/2011 3:56:47 AM
Is the BTR any different to other IFVs or is it just reskinned?
---
IT'S JUST A GAME!!!
#6Giggity_GearsPosted 12/9/2011 4:03:31 AM
gozz_man posted...

Yeah it's the map Strike At Karkand. I thought it was the map pack in general but the challenge for the Jackhammer is play 2 hours on Oman and Sharqi.
---
If knowledge is power, why is Stephen Hawking's wheelchair electric?
#7Jason_HudsonPosted 12/9/2011 4:17:47 AM(edited)
I am 2 away from the BTR-90 kills. Having to make sure you're on the Russian side, in the right map and in the right mode is a total pain. At least the DPVs respawn quickly.

I have a list that I'm going to put in for DICE for the next time they do assignments - don't specify vehicles.
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#8traveltheoryPosted 12/9/2011 4:48:43 AM
gozz_man posted...
Is the BTR any different to other IFVs or is it just reskinned?

Its actually worse then the other IFV's.

More limited field of fire, you can't move the turret as much.
#9Jason_HudsonPosted 12/9/2011 4:50:28 AM
Finally got the BTR-90 kills.

Gulf of Oman, Conquest assault. One in RU spawn, one at RU controlled Construction site (D)
---
"My name is Spartan Jay, the greatest Black Ops player of all time. Because I am on your team, this team will win" ~ Spartan Jay
#10Sir_LinebeckPosted 12/9/2011 6:21:48 AM(edited)
The MK3A1 is pretty fun. With extended mags it can hold 14 bullets ( that's with one loaded already ) two more than the USAS if I'm remembering correctly. It can also equip a suppressor, but it doesn't physically show up and it sure doesn't sound silenced. I'm not to sure if it actually gets the benefits of equipping a suppressor. It also fires a little slower than the USAS and has a bit more recoil.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sir_Kappa