Vehicular Warfare

#1XxXSlayerxOTXxXPosted 4/14/2012 1:29:17 PM
My [HoP] clan's server, to all who has played on said server. Campbell3790, xCrzy89x, Trone_Colby, OneShotGhost, xhunter89x, addi97319 and many others. Hope you to enjoy your stay and good game to all.

We are welcoming all players to be competitive on both teams and will balance if nessicary. While some cross the rule of spawntrapping. We do give them a fair warning. The gamemode of the server is Conquest on the following maps : Kharg Island, Damavand Peak, Operation Firestorm, Noshahr Canals, and Caspian Border so far. We are discussing if we should add Grand Bazaar and Tehran Highway and we want your ideas. It is on normal/core mode and with 400~500 tickets and maps can be requested.

Me and my clan will be glad to see you on our server (hoping to put up a decent fight on our side) and entertain you well. Again GG to all who has joined us.
---
I <3 Towism ! "I am happy! I have the constitutional right to life ! Liberty, and the pursuit or happiness !"
#2XxXSlayerxOTXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 1:31:33 PM
Current rules of server : MAV riding, any glitch exploiting (oh Hellshocked you -_-'), intentional killing of teammates and/or friendly vehicles and spawn camping the enemy base are prohibited. Kicks and switches will occur to make room for friends, in which the lowest scoring player will be removed first.
---
I <3 Towism ! "I am happy! I have the constitutional right to life ! Liberty, and the pursuit or happiness !"
#3Campbell3790Posted 4/14/2012 1:36:40 PM
I think its well known that i never spawntrap
---
Psn: Campbell3790
http://bf3stats.com/stats_ps3/Campbell3790
#4XxXSlayerxOTXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 1:37:24 PM
Campbell3790 posted...
I think its well known that i never spawntrap

This man, should be an idol. He is remarkable for his honor.
---
#5Chobitts2212Posted 4/14/2012 1:40:50 PM
Awwww. . . My name is in parentheses.
Me.
Gusta.
---
PSN: HELLSHOCKED <-- Doctor
Broshocked, Brochen, Brotidus, Broaddi, Brodeck. A reminder to remember what you may, or may not, forget.
#6XxXSlayerxOTXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 1:43:20 PM
Chobitts2212 posted...
Awwww. . . My name is in parentheses.
Me.
Gusta.

*Knife*

*I got kicked for h@x*
---
#7areeb319Posted 4/14/2012 1:47:43 PM
Weren't we sort of Spawn camping on Caspian?

lol
---
If on Decepticon turf you happen to tumble, look out, robot, 'cause here comes Rumble!
PSN- Addi97319
#8XxXSlayerxOTXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 1:49:04 PM(edited)
areeb319 posted...
Weren't we sort of Spawn camping on Caspian?

lol

Shhhhhhhh . . .

Just for once :)
---
#9OrangetasticalPosted 4/14/2012 1:51:14 PM
No.
---
Sincerely, your eternal friend and guide,
Orangetastical
#10XxXSlayerxOTXxX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2012 1:51:52 PM
Orangetastical posted...
No.

Yes ?
---