Do you still keep your Exp and rewards if you quit a match

#1DarkzorePosted 4/28/2012 10:25:28 PM
Do you keep the Exp and Rewards that you earned in that match if you leave ?
---
WOOOH .
#2Spetsnaz420Posted 4/29/2012 3:56:45 AM
I'm pretty sure you do unless the server itself crashes...your stat should update at the end of the round
---
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#3TheWildOneV1Posted 4/29/2012 5:30:51 PM
That seems to be the thing for me. The only thing I've ever been unsure of, is if you get to keep XP for being banned/kicked.
---
The official Superman of the C&GN Board
#4JabbaDookiePosted 4/29/2012 9:50:43 PM
TheWildOneV1 posted...
That seems to be the thing for me. The only thing I've ever been unsure of, is if you get to keep XP for being banned/kicked.

All stats count, whether you quit, DC, abort whatever.
---
PSN: Mrs_Obama
#5billyjeanmurderPosted 4/30/2012 10:27:32 AM
If you quit a match I'm pretty sure its best to do it after you respawn. I know pre patch when I quit a match in the kit screen sometimes my unlocks would be missing or points.
#6JStewVGMPosted 4/30/2012 10:30:59 AM
JabbaDookie posted...
TheWildOneV1 posted...

Any unlocks or EXP are not carried over if you are banned/kicked. As far as I know if you DC or quit you also do not keep any EXP or stats either but I may be wrong.

If someone knows for sure then please explain because I have checked many times after DC'ing and nothing was kept except assignment credit. Weapon kills = no, unlocks = no, assignments = yes (odd but true. Even thought the kill count for the desired weapon stayed below what was required)
#7TheWildOneV1Posted 4/30/2012 7:36:46 PM
JStewVGM posted...
JabbaDookie posted...
TheWildOneV1 posted...

Any unlocks or EXP are not carried over if you are banned/kicked. As far as I know if you DC or quit you also do not keep any EXP or stats either but I may be wrong.

If someone knows for sure then please explain because I have checked many times after DC'ing and nothing was kept except assignment credit. Weapon kills = no, unlocks = no, assignments = yes (odd but true. Even thought the kill count for the desired weapon stayed below what was required)

I know first hand you get to keep unlocks when you quit, so it's a safe bet that you get to keep your XP.
---
The official Superman of the C&GN Board
#8Captain_Sexy_TPosted 4/30/2012 7:43:18 PM
You do indeed keep XP and rewards. Just check your battlelog.
---
PSN: Rectal_Fungi
Join Hardcore Hamburger Time! (BF3, PS3) http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241227623349/
#9RatedStingerPosted 5/1/2012 1:56:42 AM
The only time I'm certain where you don't keep your exp is when EA decides to give you the finger(either kicking you specifically or derping the whole server).
---
TAKA: WE ARE EEEEEVILLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
Funaki: INDEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#10JStewVGMPosted 5/1/2012 7:28:55 AM
TheWildOneV1 posted...
JStewVGM posted...
JabbaDookie posted...
TheWildOneV1 posted...

I know first hand you get to keep unlocks when you quit, so it's a safe bet that you get to keep your XP.

There have been several instances where I got an unlock/service star and then at the start of the next match I got the very same unlock/service star so I'm not sure how that could be.
And Battlelog doesn't post the change until the match you were in ended so if you got DC'd and finished a new game by the time that one ended then it wouldn't show.