GG's with: REexpert44, daylathekiller and hellshocked. p.s. mrs_obama thanks for

#1rebelleader13Posted 4/29/2012 7:43:07 PM

the tags i love them, but sorry that i had to quit early on you RE, and that last game we had hellshocked it froze on me, last but not least sorry dayla (if your on these boards) the ping was screwed up for both of us :P

#2JabbaDookiePosted 4/29/2012 7:46:21 PM
That was the laggiest match ever.
---
PSN: Mrs_Obama
#3rebelleader13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 7:51:48 PM
JabbaDookie posted...
That was the laggiest match ever.
---

it wasn't that bad but when we bunched up it got a little laggy.
#4Chobitts2212Posted 4/29/2012 7:52:24 PM
I'm sorry that I up and quit on you. I had to leave for church.
Also, you should get a mic. I feel all creepy when I talk to someone who's not talking back.
Reminds me of all those dark days in Fat Camp. . . *shudders*
---
PSN: HELLSHOCKED <-- Doctor
Broshocked, Brochen, Brotidus, Broaddi, Brodeck, Brolazer.
#5rebelleader13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 8:03:53 PM
Chobitts2212 posted...
Also, you should get a mic. I feel all creepy when I talk to someone who's not talking back.
---

oh no problem lol, and i'll think about getting a mic :P and do tell about fat camp seems interesting ^_^
#6Chobitts2212Posted 4/29/2012 8:18:42 PM
rebelleader13 posted...

Chobitts2212 posted...

I'm sorry that I up and quit on you. I had to leave for church.Also, you should get a mic. I feel all creepy when I talk to someone who's not talking back.Reminds me of all those dark days in Fat Camp. . . *shudders*---PSN: HELLSHOCKED <-- DoctorBroshocked, Brochen, Brotidus, Broaddi, Brodeck, Brolazer.

oh no problem lol, and i'll think about getting a mic :P and do tell about fat camp seems interesting ^_^

Well. . . Let's just say that I was that awkward kid who talked dirty to his daily Twinkie. . .
---
#7SH_expert44Posted 4/29/2012 9:08:42 PM
i know what you mean. i froze too. Good games though. didnt do too bad when i came back, it seemed the team was too stupid to follow me though since i knew where they were camping out at A the entire time and they were dug in so well i couldnt get them by myself. Also those god damn dart glitches piss me off.
---
i.imgur.com/vMoq6.gif i.imgur.com/u8goY.gif http://i.imgur.com/RRJwD.gif
i.imgur.com/RtvHR.gif i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/REexpert44/sGHHk.gif
#8JabbaDookiePosted 4/29/2012 9:40:35 PM
At one point of the match it got so laggy, people were up in the air in slow motion like Trinity in the Matrix.
---
#9SH_expert44Posted 4/29/2012 9:42:38 PM

At one point of the match it got so laggy, people were up in the air in slow motion like Trinity in the Matrix.

I saw that flying EOD bot, how the hell did that even happen?
---
( |_| |_\_/|)|_|)| i.imgur.com/PcsPz.gif i54.tinypic.com/2q9whw4.gif i.imgur.com/3QcMc.gif
_) || |__/\| |__|\_|
#10D_D_TinkPosted 4/30/2012 12:15:31 AM
Chobitts2212 posted...

GOD OH GOD PLEASE tell me this is a Drawn Together reference. please?
---
"The guns are balanced enough that no single one will make you better. You just have to suck less to be better."- SupahSkull