ACW-R AT Rockets

#1jovan28Posted 6/7/2012 2:26:08 AM
Do I Really need to use Javelin to kill a tank....Seriously its so f*cking difficult , is either i shoot them and they get disabled and then my team kills him...or i got killed by him

anyone have any tips for using an AT rocket?
#2ARMR_SagittAxOTPosted 6/7/2012 2:28:30 AM
Laser designation + Javelin = StartWalkin'
---
Maybe you guys let the enemy cap flags so you don't spawn camp. Or just like points like Mike . . . Scorex_VII
#3jovan28(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 2:30:46 AM
ARMR_SagittAxOT posted...

I understand this , but someone laser designate a tank i wanna aim , but by the time im done aiming the tank has been destroyed by one of my teammate
#4ARMR_SagittAxOTPosted 6/7/2012 2:31:49 AM
jovan28 posted...
ARMR_SagittAxOT posted...

I understand this , but someone laser designate a tank i wanna aim , but by the time im done aiming the tank has been destroyed by one of my teammate

Oh how I wish this was true.
---
Maybe you guys let the enemy cap flags so you don't spawn camp. Or just like points like Mike . . . Scorex_VII
#5Thermador446Posted 6/7/2012 2:35:30 AM
This topic sounds stupid
---
Im sorry but Im not equipped to reach a conclusion regarding that assessment at this time and whats more let me add that Iwill explode your head for saying that
#6Thermador446Posted 6/7/2012 2:36:38 AM
Thermador446 posted...
This topic sounds stupid

Any reason I'm not right?
---
Im sorry but Im not equipped to reach a conclusion regarding that assessment at this time and whats more let me add that Iwill explode your head for saying that
#7ARMR_SagittAxOTPosted 6/7/2012 2:37:55 AM
Thermador446 posted...
Thermador446 posted...
This topic sounds stupid

Any reason I'm not right?

Depends on the moderator's mood.
---
#8jovan28(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 2:41:37 AM
LOL since my point is how to kill with AT rockets to Unlock ACW-R so i used it as my topic title
#9AeyjayPosted 6/7/2012 3:31:47 AM
play close quarters domination camp a flag with the rpg or smaw

then when a squad rushs the flag fire your rpg and you should get at least one of them maybe more if the are grouped

use this method to get the c4 and grenade/m320 assignments as well
#10WindfoxiePosted 6/7/2012 4:29:02 AM
Pretty sure it says 20 kills. Not destroy vehicles.
---
PSN: jalaja91
"if i can kill as much as i die i be doing great"