invincibility glitch?

#1kirklmattyPosted 7/25/2012 3:39:56 AM
i was playing conquest on canals, and was about to capture the area TDM is placed in, took out 3 guys, an assault revived them all, i ran out of ammo so i started knifing. ran away, and noticed my health was still at 100% even though i was being shot. so i ran out in the open and faced them, there were 3 guys unloading all their ammo into me and i was taking no damage. right after that i suicided because killing them would have been totally unfare.

anyone else experience this? i dont know what causes it.
---
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
Dont correct what i already know is wrong.
#2TheRazgrizDemonPosted 7/25/2012 3:52:46 AM
No but I tip my hat to you for being so honourable and not taking advantage.
---
PSN = RazgrizDemons [WTF]
What do we want? A cure for turrets! When do we want it? Ass!
#3Scarlet-RavenPosted 7/25/2012 3:59:45 AM
^ if it was me, i would spam as much as i could without dying lol jkjk....did the same in Metro, when a squad mate was doing the wall glitch. Felt it wasnt right and also its boring up there, and i left the squad to another.
---
PSN: Scarlet-Raven
#4OddmanUGPosted 7/25/2012 4:42:16 AM
Never had it happen to me, but ran into a guy I just could not kill today.

Was playing a round of Canals TDM, which is usually my warm up and the first round I play in a session. There was a respawning sniper up on the crane as usual, so I packed a Barrett, then saw a dumb squadmate was on the top of the crane, above the enemy sniper. So spawned on squadmate and dropped down behind the sniper. Thought I'd pop him at close range with the Barrett and teabag him for lols. Pointblank Barrett headshot, nothing. Thought I might have missed so popped him again aiming through scope, no dice. Dude was still oblivious to me, so I tried to knife him, but only got the swiping motion. When he finally realized he wasn't alone, we had a shootout and I died, he was still 100%. Strangely enough, I later sniped him from below the bridge and killed him in one shot.
#5TrgaDaBestPosted 7/25/2012 7:40:13 AM
You ruined it!

I woulda acted like the Terminator. Slowly walked directly over to them, through all their gunfire, slowly shooting one bullet at a time into their kneecaps.
Hopefully they would turn and run away, so I could stalk them. If I do kill one I'll immediately send a message "You are Terminated".
---
PSN: TrgaDaBest I'm Trigga and I'm the Best at what I does
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhRpvdH8_yQ
#6Scarlet-RavenPosted 7/25/2012 7:45:08 AM
^ Awesome
---
PSN: Scarlet-Raven
#7D_D_TinkPosted 7/25/2012 7:48:35 AM
2 possibilities i know of.

Horrible connection.

When you have bad enough connection you become invincible and the other enemies bullets dont hurt you. I have had this happen many times. Guns, tanks, c4, destruction of buildings, and nades do not kill you neither do knives. you are completely invincible as far as i know. however you cannot move and you can only attack with your knife by spamming R2. trying to shoot and no bullets will come out of your gun. I have gotten quite a few knife kills this way. especially when you aim for the head and get the headshot.

I dont think thats the one you are talking about but there is also this one.

I have had invincibility twice. Both times the enemy i was shooting at also had invincibilty. It seems like we were both sucked into the same glitch. I began shooting at him and him at me. neither of us died after two mags of ammo. Both of us looked confused and stood perfectly still unloaded our last mag and then unloaded our side arms and threw grenades at each other. all while standing sitll. neither of us could kill each other until his teammate came up and shot me to pieces.

It was very interesting...
---
"The guns are balanced enough that no single one will make you better. You just have to suck less to be better."- SupahSkull
#8HydraRaptorPosted 7/25/2012 7:57:23 AM
I've had this happen, but only on PC so far. I was still able to kill people and move about, but I took no damage from anything, and my vehicles were also invulnerable. I suicided after trampling over some AT mines in a Jeep and getting away unharmed. It was annoying, to me, because I got do whatever I felt like without consequence. I really that this isn't one of tbose easy to do glitches that everyone ends up abusing.
---
Soon to be hosting Critical Hit game and movie reviews via YouTube.
#9Spetsnaz420Posted 7/25/2012 11:39:29 PM
TrgaDaBest posted...
You ruined it!

I woulda acted like the Terminator. Slowly walked directly over to them, through all their gunfire, slowly shooting one bullet at a time into their kneecaps.
Hopefully they would turn and run away, so I could stalk them. If I do kill one I'll immediately send a message "You are Terminated".

Haha nice one
---
PSN: Spetsnaz420
Known Troll: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#10kirklmatty(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 2:53:18 AM
TrgaDaBest posted...
You ruined it!

itd be better with your knife out. walk slowly with it and its like your walking normally, hands at the stde, standing straight up, not hunched over.
---
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
Dont correct what i already know is wrong.